Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 151 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 161 reviews
on August 5, 2015
I changed my review to 1 star. The first time my daughter wore the watch it fell a part. Where the band mounts to the watch fell off. The band didn't break. So what ever type of adhesive they used to mount the band is no better then Elmer's glue. I do expect more from a $10 watch. Did hope she could get a year out of it, but one day?
I bought 4 of these watches for my two adult daughters to wear at work & not worry about scratching up there nicer watches.
So I wasn't expecting much from these watches due to the low prices & I figured if they worked for a year it was worth it. First off, everybody should know that the 3 small dials just sit there & look pretty. They don't/won't ever move.` Why you ask? The little needle dial arms are glued on & that is the price we pay for being cheap folks! The watch quality itself really doesn't look that bad once you see it, I've seen worse in $25-$30 range watches at your favorite box store. The watch band seems like it will be the first to go, feels pretty cheap to the touch & when they were punching the holes through, the machine/person didn't go all the way through. Not sure what brand they were imitating designing/building these knock off's, we'll see how long they last.
on May 8, 2017
I needed a white summer watch and chose the Geneva Chronograph Silicone women's Watch. I would recommend this to anyone who is in the market for a white watch.
on March 27, 2014
This picture does not do this watch any justice! It is very outstanding, very functional and the price is awesome! I get so many compliments on it. Great buy!!
on May 26, 2017
got it and it doesnt work...
on February 13, 2015
It looks good, but it doesn't match my skin.
review image review image
on April 23, 2015
I bought this watch for my granddaughters. They are the new look in boyfriend watches and my granddaughters love them! They are inexpensive and functional.
on December 7, 2015
the watch is beautiful but I received a cracked watch. I'm really disappointed ..and it took kinda long to ship 😔😠
review image
on February 7, 2014
This watch is a must have for any lady that loves rose gold!! Beautiful and classy!! A must have for your collection!
on January 6, 2014
I love the watch its fun and the price was right. The company was very responsive
when I had a concern and resolved the issue immediately. I would recommend this company to anyone!
on April 24, 2015
This item actually (thankfully) came early and was packaged decently.

It looks great and works well. A lot of people have actually asked me if it's Michael Kors, haha

I recommend this seller and item for anyone!