|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$27.99 - $55.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 2 inches"
- • STAY WARM IN EVERY SEASON Tops of the boots are made out of neoprene, the same material wet suits are constructed out of! It's an excellent insulator on cold days but still cool on warm ones
- • AMPLE PROTECTION FROM WATER Rubberized foot of the boots keeps snow, rain and mud out and is easy to clean. • NON-SLIP TRACTION SOLES Deep lugs keep you from slipping when you're walking through snow, sleet or mud
- • EASY ON AND OFF Notches in the tops let you take hold of the boots to pull them on and off with ease. • THE PERFECT HEIGHT Boots measure 14 inches in height to cover and protect your leg up to the middle of your calf
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ultra Soft Neoprene Waterproof Rubber Mid Calf Rain Boots
You can't afford to stay indoors and miss out on life just because the weather is bad! With the DailyShoes Women's Rubber Neoprene Mid-Calf Rain and Snow Boot, you can brave the elements in comfort and look downright stylish in the process!
- AMPLE PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS
- STYLISH, FUN DESIGN
- A BOOT THAT'S BUILT TO LAST
While the DailyShoes Women's Rubber Neoprene Mid Calf Rain and Snow Boot is incredibly practical, these boots for women are also as fashionable as can be. The boots come in eight different fashionable looks, including go-with-everything neutral colors and eye-catching colors and patterns. The notch at the top enhances the style of the boot and also makes the shoe easier to pull on and off.
(Measured with Size 7)
- Boot Shaft Height: 12" inch
- Platform Height: 0" inch
- Boot Opening Circumference: 15" inch
- Shoe Height Map: Mid-Calf
- Foldable Neoprene for Easy Storage
- Stretchable to fit small or large calves
- High Quality 6mm Neoprene (Same for Scuba Suits / Wet Suit)
- Brand: DailyShoes
AMPLE PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS
- EASY ON AND OFF
- THE PERFECT HEIGHT
The footbed is very sturdy and they will hold up well in the garden.
- Waterproof neoprene uppers and protective rubber overlays
Stylish, Warm, Cute All in ONE
- STYLISH, FUN DESIGN
- NON-SLIP TRACTION SOLES Deep lugs keep you from slipping when you're walking through snow, sleet or mud
- STAY WARM IN EVERY SEASON
A BOOT THAT'S BUILT TO LAST
Made from only the finest of materials, the DailyShoes Women's Rubber Neoprene Mid Calf Rain and Snow Boot is of true designer quality and will last through many, many wears. The rain boots are still affordably priced, so you can buy two or three pairs for the price you'd pay for one elsewhere.
Wide calf friendly, Durable and Cute.
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 17 x 11.6 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B015I875J2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am very DISAPPOINTED with the sellers service. As soon as we got the boots and I realized they run really small so we contacted the seller. We waited a few days and contacted them again, no response. We e-mailed them a total of 3 times with a few days in between about trying to swap the size but still no response. I am very displeased with this because the product seems to be great but the company didn't respond at all to our concern. I would love to be able to have this product in the correct size.
In full disclosure I received this product at a significant discount or free for my honest, unbiased review. In no way did amazon or the seller influence my review. My review reflects my personal opinion and experience with the product. If you found my review helpful please vote "YES"
Update: Four months later both pair has ripped/torn on the plastic foot part on the side/top. Mine just happened this week. My daughters pair tore last month. Not too pleased with that because they are only used to wear to the barn. Dropped to 1 star because they shouldn't have holes in them with such easy/light use.
I had ordered 2 pairs, one for me and one pair for my Mom. Both pairs cracked in multiple places and now have large chunks and cracks all over the boots....wore them until new brand arrived.
I would NOT recommend these at all. These boots were not abused at all, just walking around the farm.