We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Bust Size:S-fit-US0/M-fit-US4/L-fit-US6/XL-fit-US8/XXL-fit-US10(Our size not US standard size)
- Refer our size chart(Not Amazon). S/2-Length-19.3-21.3"-Bust-34.6"-Shoulder-14.6"/ M/4-Length-19.7-21.7""-Bust-36.2"-Shoulder-15.0"/ L/6-Length-20.1-22.0""-Bust-37.8"-Shoulder-15.4"/ XL/8-Length-20.5-22.4"-Bust-39.4"-Shoulder-15.7"/ XXL/-10-Length-20.9-22.8"-Bust-40.9"-Shoulder-16.1"/ Model info:Height:5'9"-Bust:34"-Waist:24"-Hip:/35"-Wear: S
- Material: PU Leather. Thick fabric, little stretch.
- Zipper up, three pockets, long sleeve.
- Slim fit design, moto biker PU jacket, espeially the shoulder and sleeve are tight and snug fit design.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Small: Length: 19.3-21.3inch, Sleeve Length: 23.6inch, Bust: 34.6inch, Shoulder: 14.6inch
Medium: Length: 19.7-21.7inch, Sleeve Length: 24.0inch, Bust: 36.2inch, Shoulder: 15.0inch
Large: Length: 20.1-22.0inch, Sleeve Length: 24.4inch, Bust: 37.8inch, Shoulder: 15.4inch
X-Large: Length: 20.5-22.4inch, Sleeve Length: 24.8inch, Bust: 39.4inch, Shoulder: 15.7inch
XX-Large: Length: 20.9-22.8inch, Sleeve Length: 25.2inch, Bust: 40.9inch, Shoulder: 16.1inch
- Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.5 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- ASIN: B01M1GAADS
- Item model number: 23-JK14021702-XXL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 19, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
For comparison reasons; I'm 5'3 ish, weigh 117 pounds, have a 34 C chest, and a 27 inch waist. I consider myself somewhere between hourglass and pear shaped - with a flat stomach - curved on the sides, but chucky hips/thighs. I usually wear a US women's size small or 4-6, and Junior's mediums. - I ordered this in a size medium.
Results; It fits my torso fine, just a fitted look, and the bottom hem goes about an inch below my pants (- which I like low rise jeans) (And keep in mind I'm on the border between petite and regular sizing at 5'3ish.). - The sleeves are fitted but not too terribly restrictive. The length of the sleeves is good for me and it come right to my wrists. However the shoulder area does want pucker up funny. All the zippers are functional and I can zip and button it all the way over my chest. - Overall, it technically fits, but is a hint awkward. I'll still wear it. - My husband thought it looked fine or normal, but I can tell off of the feel of it that it's a little too in my space lol. However a large may be too big and pucker more on the shoulders, so medium probably was the closest or best fit for me. - If you're larger chested or say 5'4 and 130 plus I'd recommend a large or up for sure.
I do actually like fitted sleeves. So many leather jackets I kept finding were wide and boyish, but these are definitely a hint small. - I saw no major defects. It is nicely lined there was just one sew line on the inside which puckered a bit and wasn't sewn down all the way for about an inch...relatively minor in my opinion. - It is shiny, but looks typical shiny in person - it's almost shiner looking on the screen than in person.
I'm only going to spot clean this. I do have a feeling it'd scuff up the outside sew line details if I tried washing it... I've washed slightly better pleather things before with no issue...
Overall, it's not bad. I'm between it's okay - and I like it. - I'd recommend this more for smaller framed, "small boned," petite girls though.
If you have larger boobs than a B cup you might need a Large.
The sleeves are snug, but look good. I can wear a thin long sleeve shirt but not much more. It works best with a sleeveless top underneath.