Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: crocs Women's Cleo II Sandal
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on April 24, 2012
I bought the black pair in a size 9 and I wear a size 9 tennis shoe. The crocs fit fine, no overhanging toes or heel, and not too loose or wide. I usually try to find shoes that are a little bit wide because I have a Morton's Neuroma in my left foot and if a shoe is too narrow it causes excruciating pain. These sandals are the perfect width, just wide enough so there's no discomfort, but not so wide that it looks like a flipper. I tried wearing the strap on the back of my heel like a slingback sandal, but the strap kept slipping down. So now I'm wearing the strap over the top of my foot and the shoes stay on just fine. The straps across my toes were kind of snug at first, but after pulling on them and stretching them by hand they feel better. I usually have foot and heel pain if I wear sandals that don't have support and I'm limping by the end of the day, so I usually have to forego the sandals and just wear tennis shoes. I'm hoping these will be my sandals for the summer. So far so good (3 hours and counting). Also, per someone's suggestion, if your crocs are a little too snug, put them in the dryer for 10-15 minutes (just long enough for the dryer to warm up and get the shoes semi warm) and then you can either stuff socks or something in them to stretch them out while they cool off or you can put socks on your feet and wear the sandals for about 30 minutes until they cool off and reshape. I tried this on another pair of crocs that I have and it worked like a charm. Now I can wear them and they're comfortable. So I imagine you can do this with any type of crocs you buy. Hope this review helps!
11 comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2011
I've owned crocs since they first came out and I was sadly disappointed with these slides. They look great, they're not as wide and boxy as the past ones but the side rubs me painfully on the spot between the arch and the heel. I tried them on for one whole day and the next day I had sore spots on my feet and just couldn't wear them anymore. I also noticed that the heel is not as cushioned as my other crocs. The fit is nice though, they "hug" your foot better than older styles. I've returned them and this is why I love Amazon, easy returns.
55 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2011
I ordered the Croc Women's Cleo II in a size 7. I probably should have ordered an 8 as most of my shoes are 7 or 7.5
They only come in 1 width and as I usually have to wear a W they're a bit tight but not too uncomfortable.I like the way the foot bed feels on my feet. I wish that Crocs would come in Wide widths though as I'm sure I'm not the only person with wide feet.
on June 25, 2011
I got the aqua/buttercup and the berry/ultraviolet ones.
I was worried about the size since I am 8.5 I had to go up to a 9. They are a little big but overall,comfy to wear, fun to look at and most of all, I am not allergic to them!!! I have a latex allergy that makes finding summer sandals next to impossible. Good price, quick shipping and no breaking in period needed.
on August 23, 2013
I have never owned a pair of crocs because I thought they were just ugly. I needed a pair of sandals to keep by the door to let the dog out in the morning that could get wet so I bought a pair of the Cleo II's. When I tried them on, I thought they were too loose to walk very far in and would only use them around the house.

I have now owned them for over 2 months. There has hardly been a day that I haven't worn them. I walk in them to the beach (a 2 mile round trip), walking the dog, doing housework and yardwork. If they get dirty, I spray them off. My feet don't sweat in them even on the hottest day. I have stripes tanned on my feet because I rarely take them off. And, I even wear them for slippers inside because they feel so good.

The Cleo II's are the closest thing to being barefoot I have ever experienced in a shoe. They are light and comfortable, don't move around when walking (and I have a B width foot with a narrow heel) allow me to "feel" the surface to know when I am stepping on something like a raised spot in the sidewalk or a stone. I just love them and plan on buying more crocs in the future. As well as these are holding up, I don't see wearing this pair out anytime soon even though I wear them all the time.
on June 14, 2012
I wear an 8.5 wide to 9 wide, so bought the size 9. I wish the toe straps were up higher on the foot, as it is, the straps are low across the toes and pretty tight. I think the sandal would look nicer, and not create such a "fat foot look" if the straps were higher up on the foot. There's just too much open foot between the toe straps and the ankle. The picture of this sandal doesn't really show how "toe forward" those two straps are. Just the tips of my toes stuck out past the front strap. If you like the look of mary jane styles and ballet slippers, these are good for you.

I just wore them around the living room - staying on a rug, for about 20 minutes, tried to put the ankle strap forward, but they felt like they would slip off, so I was more comfortable with the ankle strap on the backside of the ankle. That was good... it was just those darn tight toe straps that made me return these.
They looked well made, and the foot bed was comfortable to walk in - if my feet were not wide, and the toe straps were a bit "back" on the foot, I would have been pleased with them.
on March 19, 2013
however, the 11 were too big. I'm a 10.5, but this size is hard to find. Ordered a 10 and they fit snugger and should work well. If you have a normal sized foot and are an in-between size, I would suggest going down in size. These are sandals so your big toes won't be hitting as in a shoe.
on May 10, 2011
I bought these sandals to take on backpacking trips, as a comfortable lightweight camp shoe to wear in th evenings. I am very satisfied. These sandals are very comfortable. They are so easy to slip on. I think the style is attractive and modern. The footbed is slightly too wide for my narrow feed, but it doesn't cause any discomfort. i did feel some slight rubbing on my little toe for the first few days but that is pretty normal for me with new footwear.

i am normally a size 7.5 and bought these in 8, which fits well.
on July 2, 2015
I absolutely love these shoes! They are the most comfortable sandals ever and I wear them almost every day in the summer months. Great for walking. This is the second time I'm buying Cleo's. I ordered the same size as my current Cleo's (size 6). The shoes were noticeably smaller than my older pair even though they are both size 6. I held the old and new up next to each other and they are about 3/8 inches different in length. Crocs must have changed their sizing...? I'll order again in size 7 this time.
review image
on June 23, 2013
and they look exactly as in the picture but....I wish the sides were a bit more firm.

They are my around the yard shoes so they will fit my needs.

ETA: 7/21/13 Love these Crocs!.. I wear them daily. To the store, on errands and this past weekend camping! They have carried me over gravel, sand, grass, cement, on a boat deck and back again. Kept them on my feet in the public shower at the camp ground. They have served me well!

Crocs Women's Cleo II Slingback Sandals

These are much more sturdy and comfortable that I ever thought they would be! I am very happy with them and thought I should upgrade my review.