|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$9.95 - $19.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 95% RAYON 5% SPANDEX
- Made in U.S.A.
- ***BEWARE OF IMITATION*** Please make sure when you checkout it's fulfilled by MADE BY JOHNNY
- Womens high waisted wide leg pants / Solid, print palazzo pants / Fold-over waist detail / Comes in variety of colors
- Lightweight fabric with great stretch for comfort / Double stitching on bottom hem for long lasting / Unlined
- HAND WASH IN COLD WATER / DO NOT BLEACH / LAY FLAT TO DRY / DRY CLEAN IF NEEDED
- Please check the size chart in our images to ensure your order / Color Disclaimer : Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible. however, colors are approximations of actual colors.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SMALL - FULL LENGTH:40" WAIST:25"
MEDIUM - FULL LENGTH:40.5" WAIST:27"
LARGE - FULL LENGTH:41" WAIST:29"
X-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:41.5" WAIST:31"
XX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:42" WAIST:33"
XXX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:42.5" WAIST:35"
SMALL - FULL LENGTH:40.5" WAIST:24.5"
MEDIUM - FULL LENGTH:41" WAIST:26.5"
LARGE - FULL LENGTH:41.5" WAIST:28.5"
X-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:42" WAIST:30.5"
XX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:42.5" WAIST:32.5"
XXX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:43" WAIST:34.5"
SMALL - FULL LENGTH:42" WAIST:26"
MEDIUM - FULL LENGTH:42.5" WAIST:28"
LARGE - FULL LENGTH:43" WAIST:30"
X-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:43.5" WAIST:32"
XX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:44" WAIST:34"
XXX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:44.5" WAIST:36"
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00NQFIG8E
- Item model number: MBJWB750
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 19, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
We wrote the seller expecting that they just had a bad batch of fabric and would allow us to return it, they said they can only do return if it hasn't been worn.
It should not be okay with Amazon that people can sell defective product, and as long as the defects are not apparent until it has been used ONCE. I filed a claim and Amazon guarantee refunded it. Yay! There is justice after all.
Another thing to know is the light colors are somewhat see through.
Update: I ordered a 2nd pair in the Dark Purple. They are equally as comfy, but they are NOT dark purple. My husband likes to refer to them as my "Barney" pants. A little too bright for my taste, but still something I can wear around the house.
Not too see-through, but I will be wearing it with a long top. As I am only 5 ft, I will
have to shorten by about 2 inches