Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on November 18, 2013
This product gets 5 stars for being incredibly slimming - I've gotten many compliments on my booty in these. However, they DO run just a bit small. I wear a large in other yoga pants comfortably, but these are particularly snug in the waist line. On the bright side - the elastic holds well and doesn't seem to stretch out or break down. However, like I said - they are a bit snug so I was hoping they would stretch out just the slightest bit!
on August 14, 2014
I work out three days a week at the gym and walk several miles everyday so these pants get their work out in the laundry.....they hold up very well. Fit perfect and yes I have been know to wear them to the grocery store. I don't care what the fashion guru's say, I wear my work out clothes 'out'.
on December 28, 2013
Long enough for my 35" inseam (after washing and drying - a miracle!).
These are holding up AND keeping their BLACK color better than the many other yoga pants I'v had - and I've had a LOT.
Thank you!
Ordering more!!!!
on October 8, 2013
I love yoga pants, and really live in them...these are so nice, they could go either way...to working out to "out to dinner" with sandals or heels! I love the fit! Very flattering and I have a curvy body...nice fit in the legs and rear end!
on November 13, 2015
This is the second time I have order. Love the fit. Too long so always have to hem them.
on June 9, 2013
This are great for working out and if you need to be seen in public in them, that's not so bad either. I wish they had pockets because those always some in handy but for yoga or any other kind of exercise they work very well.
on February 24, 2014
I bought these for my daughter-in-law for Christmas and she said they fit great and she loved them.
She is very pleased.

I would recommend these yoga pants.
on November 8, 2013
The waist expands as you wear them and then your constantly having to pull them up. Very disappointed in the quality of the pants and the stretch on it's own even when you don't need it to.
on July 16, 2013
The quality of these pants was good, but they were sized totally wrong. I am a big 10 and the large did not come close to fitting me. I would say a thin 8 could wear these sized large pants.
on June 16, 2013
These pants even made me look slimmer before I toned up the way I wanted. They are structured and comfortable. I would buy more and live in yoga pants if the rest of the world complied!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question