|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.99 - $69.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25 inches"
- • EASY TO ADJUST- 13" tall included the slip resistant sole, 16" open circumference with fur and Lace up front and D rings, not grommets, make it easy to tighten and loosen the boots.
- • COMFORTABLE BOOTS FOR SNOWY DAYS-Unlike other snow boots for women, the DailyShoes Knee High Faux Fur Lined Snow Boots are designed with comfort in mind. Instead of grommets, these boots feature D-rings that make it much easier to tighten and loosen the laces for an optimal fit. The insoles are comfortable, so you can walk for longer in the snow without your feet beginning to ache.
Customers who bought this item also bought
**NO MORE WINTERTIME WORRIES**
The DailyShoes Knee High Faux Fur Lined Snow Boots are perfect to wear in the snowiest, slipperiest and coldest of conditions.
Fluffy faux fur lining and a knee-high length help to keep body heat inside of your boots, so you won't feel the chill in the air.
A slip-resistant rubber sole even helps you keep a stable footing on icy terrain.
Make sure you're ready for winter weather with a pair of snow boots that's functional, fashionable and affordably priced!
Order the DailyShoes Knee High Faux Fur Lined Snow Boots today before the snow arrives!
Measured with Size 7
- Heel Height: 1.25" inch
- Boot Shaft Height: 16" inch
- Platform Height: 0" inch
- Boot Opening Circumference: 16" inch
- Shoe Height Map: Mid Calf
- Brand: DailyShoes
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 16.4 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B011JB9SV0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 16, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The lining is soft. There is enough cushion all over the boots.
The fabric is nylon, the subtle tone, not too shiny. I got a black and I'm glad I did. The fur trims are mix of black and gray, a little ummfff, without being loud.
The heel is a bit thick but does not feel hard, like the one I tried from Bare Traps. It also seems to have good traction compared to Kamik Valleta, which I recently tried.
The size seems to run on the large side. I bought an 8.5, I wear an 8W and 8.5M. This boots still have plenty of room for thick socks. It's wide, too, so it will accommodate wide feet. Stick to your size, and you'll be fine.
The calf width is adjustable through the lace. I have a bit of muscles on the legs and they fit okay.
One of the downside is that it has a strong rubber smell. Hope it goes away overnight.
It also cost higher than their other lines. But I'm still glad I chose this one.
Will wear it over the weekend on rain and snow. If my review does not change, it means it served my feet well. ;)
Update: Indeed good to wear on the ice. I did not slip. Also not heavy. Warm enough. The only downside is that after 2 weeks out of the box, it still has a very strong rubber smell.
Other than those couple of issues, I really do like these boots a lot!