Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NFL Women's Deep Post III Hooded Jacket
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on January 10, 2014
I wanted this to fit because it looks great, the material's quality stuff, and I bought it as a gift. Unfortunately, the people who sized it were way off. A 2XL in most places is designed for women who generally wear size 18-20 clothes. This jacket, however, not only didn't fit the individual for whom I bought it, it was pronounced too small by even her size 12 teenage daughter who "likes sweatshirts to fit like sweatshirts -- big and roomy." If you're somewhere in the neighborhood between, say, a size 12 and a size 16, this may work for you. If you're a genuine 2XL, however, don't bother. You won't be able to even zip it.
on March 4, 2014
I usually wear XS or S for tops. I ordered M because I wanted to wear for mainly lounging. Medium was not too big for a sweatshirts. I am only 5'1" and it does not look like I borrowed a boyfriend sweatshirt. If you like a relaxed fit, order one size up. It is soft, comfy yet well structured for a sweatshirt, and material seems to be good quality too. I highly recommended if your team & size is heavily discounted price. I paid less than $20 for this from Amazon.com
on October 24, 2013
I got this hoodie, as I needed one to attend the Broncos Chiefs game and since the weather is getting cold. It is true to size, I am a size 2-4 and I ordered a Small size. The hoodie is little bigger but it is very comfortable and I like it that I can wear sweaters etc underneath it and it still fits easily. It is very good condition and the zipper is all the way through, so it doesnt mess up your hair. Love it!
on January 30, 2014
Best hoodie I have purchased that is well made in terms of quality and manufacturing. The inside is very warm, light fleece touch, and the hoodie and pockets have plenty of room, no tightness. I have very long and thick hair and the hoodie provides plenty of room so its not yanking on your neck or ears. I enjoy having the zipper as it provides an opportunity to wear it zipped, unzipped versus having to pull it over your head when it gets too warm. The lettering and graphics are bright and it has not bled its bright colors after numerous washes However, on the down side, I ordered a medium and it affords limited space around the arms and bust area. Im 64" tall and a 36DD,125 pds. I am small frame, but top heavy so this hoodie tends to run small. I would have ordered in a "large" size had it been available. I've also taken into consideration that its 100% cotton and made in Pakistan, Their version of medium is more that of a junior size medium. You will have to wash in the gentle cycle and cold water to prevent shrinking. I advise against the dryer as it may shrink it and air dry. This was the only factor that precluded me from giving it a 5 star, but I am keeping it as I really like it and can wear it with/without a light tank underneath.
on November 2, 2014
This sweatshirt is very comfy and cozy and looks great on. I bought a larger size because I had read the reviews and most of them said it ran small but I bought a large when usually I am a medium and it is a little bit too big but it works for a cozy sweatshirt around the house. Love it!
on January 2, 2014
The quality seems to be really good. Sizing is just about spot on also. This jacket is also pretty warm. I live in Alaska and can wear this when it is 20 degrees out and not be freezing like I would in other jackets that are kinda thin.
on October 20, 2014
I ordered an extra large thinking it would be enough but it fit more snugly than I assumed so I wish I would have gotten it slightly larger. Other than that I think that it was a quality jacket, it actually should be advertised as a fleece rather than a jacket (which is misleading) because it is thinner than one would assume from the picture. I was looking for a slightly heavier garment; but it actually is more like a fleece or pullover that you can zip up than a jacket. It is okay for when it is slightly breezy but it won't keep you too warm other than that.
on December 19, 2013
I ordered this hoodie in the Cincinnati Bengals option which shows a black hoodie with a gray lined hood... what I received was a black hoodie with an obnoxiously bright orange lined hood instead. Thinking that they MUST have sent me the wrong item - I returned it and re-orered and was assured that they did indeed have the gray lined in-stock and that one would be mailed out to me. Hoodie take 2?! - same as the initial... obnoxiously bright orange lined hood. Not thrilled...
on February 15, 2014
I bought this for myself and I absolutely LOVE it!! Its great quality and really well made. It looks just like the picture and its a great sweatshirt! The only con I have is that it runs small. I can always wear a large in sweatshirts and this ran small on me. I can still wear it and it still looks great, but its a little snugger than I would have hoped. But overall, great purchase and I am very happy!
on December 4, 2013
Runs a little small but overall it is a nice jacket. Comfortable to wear and the hoodie portion lays nicely at the nape of your neck.