Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on November 9, 2015
I ordered the black "DOPE" tank top. Since I paid under $10 for this shirt it's definitely well worth it. I usually wear a size medium shirt and I ordered a size 8/10 in this top. It fit really nice. If you have a larger chest (I'm a 34C and I had my VS Bombshell bra on and it was a semi snug fit around the chest area) I would suggest going up a size. The fabric was a viscose/elastase blend so it won't stretch out of shape. It was a cute casual easy to wear shirt. Overall I'm happy with my purchase. It was very inexpensive and looks good on :)
on March 29, 2015
I love this shirt. I will say, however, that it does run on the small side. I normally wear a Small or size 4, but bought this in a Large. It fits me perfectly so I can't even imagine how the actual Small would fit. I am looking forward to wearing it a lot!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.