Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 88 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 90 reviews
on February 26, 2013
I have this bra in black and white (in size M) and love it. I have had them for several years and decided it's time for a new one. I am consistently a 32DD/34D; the medium has worked well for me. Since there are only S & XS sizes available on Amazon, I decided to try a small just to see. Unfortunately, it was too snug for comfort in the band and I have to send it back. I contacted the vendor who said they don't do exchanges (I thought maybe they'd have a medium in the warehouse or something) and that I would need to order through the Under Armour website.

The mediums that I do have are very comfortable. The ease of putting this bra on and taking it off is one of the best things about it. No over the head, impossible to clasp yourself business to deal with. I have never had an issue with the zipper rubbing my skin or sneaking down. As anyone who is considering this bra knows, it's extremely difficult to find a legitimate sports bra for a large chest - one that stays put, is comfortable, and doesn't smush you or give you uni-boob. I own and have tried SO many diff sports bras over 10-15 years and this is hands-down the most comfortable and best looking under a workout shirt or tank.

It's my favorite and the best looking for these reasons:
1) It's padded, so there are no issues or worries about fellow gym-goers seeing anything they shouldn't, which is inevitable (and embarrassing) with bras that are un-lined/un-padded.
2) It maintains your shape and keeps each side separate. They stay on their side no matter how much moving or jumping around I do. I find the smushed boob effect very irritating, uncomfortable, and unflattering.
3) I don't fall out of it or have to re-adjust ever. It's the perfect amount of coverage; no cleavage.

I still struggle to find a bra that is ideal for high impact activities though. I've been on an endless hunt. I have run in this bra and I often wear it for things like kickboxing and boot camp, but it does not hold my chest down as securely as desired. It is definitely not ideal for running (or even jumping jacks). When I run with this bra on, I always end up chafing under my chest from the back and forth movement of the band. I do plan to try on the small I ordered a third time just to be sure it's not the "right kind of snug". We'll see! The hunt continues...
on May 5, 2014
Before I searched the internet, I had went to a bunch of stores trying to find a sports bra that zipped in the front. I needed one post surgery when I got implants and couldn't raise my arms. This bra was perfect for that situation- very comfortable and supportive. Also, great quality since it's been a few years and I still use this bra for working out. I took the chance ordering a Medium DD not knowing if it would fit...but it did! I went from a 34B to a 34DD (at Victoria's Secret I'm a 36DD because the cup size is bigger). For me, this Under Armor bra ran true to size. And If you are in between sizes, I'd say go up one.
on March 14, 2016
I love under armour. They made an amazing bra years ago but discontinued it :( it was hard to put on but when your a 28 DD it's so so hard to find a sports bra. Now this one says it's a small for DD cups and it's correct. I have purchased this same bra in 32DD and was disappointed. I could wear it only to do weights or walking. The straps were not adjustable and it wasn't tight enough around the band.

Then I found this bra online for 14.99$. Seriously I was shocked I always pay at least 60$ for under armour bras. I ordered one and to my surprise it is an amazing fit. I can do interval training and running with it. I have never had the zipper fall down. Yes I am really snug in it but that's the way I like my bras so I'm not bouncing around everywhere. Cause let's face it it's painful. I have just ordered 3 more! Trust me you won't be disapointed if you have a frame like mine :) if you are a 32" it may get a bit tight. I have been searching for a new bra for over 4 years and I am so soapy with these and the price!

RECAP: I am a 28 DD and this fits snug but perfect for running. 130 pounds and 5"5. I have purchased 4 now. Trust me if you are an odd size like me you will love it!
on March 8, 2016
Let me start by saying I love the bra. It gives great support after a breast augmentation. It compresses my new "additions" without squishing them flat. I would purchase it again except for the fact the zipper has gotten stuck on more than one occasion. The 2nd day I wore it took me 15 minutes to get "unstuck". The zipper works but I have to spend extra moments everyday as it sometimes doesn't want to zip. The cushion around the zipper pull came off day 4, I was able to get it back on but I know have to be extra careful.
I did try zipping the bra while not on my body to ensure that I wasn't try to force larger breast into a bra that was too small and still had these problems.
on February 23, 2016
I love this front close sports bra for working out. I am 32DDD in a victoria secret bra; I ordered the small DD cup and it fits perfect. I was worried because the straps are not adjustable and I have narrow shoulders; but its a snug fit and exactly what I'd want for a sports bra. It's comfortable with great "headlight" coverage. It doesn't dig or chafe. I use this for running and higher impact activities. I'm very satisfied with this bra, especially for the great price.
on January 8, 2016
These are my hands down favorite sports bras ever! For a long time they were the only ones I could wear to run because nothing else would efficiently hold my boobs in and be comfortable at the same time. While these are a little on the pricier side, I'd definitely say it's worth a buy for any woman who spends a lot of time working out or running.

Under Armour discontinued these for awhile (I have no idea why!) and opted for a version of this that didn't have the criss-crossing straps in the back. I tried that version and was disappointed. The criss-crossing straps in the back definitely make a huge difference in holding the ladies in place. It's tight-fitting so they stay snug, but not so tight that you have trouble breathing during a heavy workout. The fit is similar to the fit of the bra size you'd normally wear from a bra store. That's why I came on Amazon to look for it and here it was 😊. It was a great price, and the product was exactly as featured.
on August 8, 2015
I am a 36D and ordered a medium. It is almost impossible to close it and when I am able to, the zip tend to pop open (it is just small around my chest). Now the straps are way to long/loose, which doesn't prevent bounce. In sum, not a good fit at all. Anyone who does just a little research on busty women, knows the small, medium, large system is a bad idea! We need adjustable straps, chest sizes 34, 36, 38 etc and boob sizes D, DD etc. Also good sports bra have shoulder straps with little or no give at all as to prevent boob bouncing.
on January 14, 2016
I loved the look of this bra. I so wanted it to work. I put my arms, oh dear, oooff, could just get my arms in and there was no way, no how, that bra was going to fit. I ordered a larger size because I saw the warnings. So I measured this bra which I was told was a 38 inch bra. 24 inches. That's how far across it measured. I don't know who or what took the extra 14 inches, but this bra wouldn't go around my little grand daughters four year old chest. What a waste of effort. I really really need a nice front close bra. Disappointed. Big time.
on January 15, 2016
I am normally a 34/36DD and these fit perfect. They're meant to fit tighter than other sports bras because with larger breasts, we have more material to keep safe. These are HIGH IMPACT bras. Your tots aren't meant to bounce around or budge. So these other women with D/DD boobs who said they were too tight I don't understand. Movement isn't supposed to be happening. Maybe I got a good batch of bras. (Haha). These bras are legit and I am thrilled with my purchase because with DD breasts the high impact bras are way too expensive.
on February 20, 2016
After reading the reviews, I bought a Medium. I'm a 36D. The fit was TIGHT. I thought I wouldn't be able to zip it up but I managed and headed to the gym. It did not notice any bouncing. Everything stayed in place. The tight fit didn't hinder my workout. The bra stayed in place and it provided full coverage when I had to bend over. The best feature is the front zipper after a long sweaty workout. I'd definitely buy this again but I would likely try a Large next as it is a struggle to put on.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.