Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 26, 2015
The watch is very pretty but it is very cheaply made. But that's the kind of watch you get for this price. The anchor is crooked which sucks cuz other than that it was an ok buy.
review image
5 people found this helpful
on July 17, 2015
The watch looks very nice. Unfortunately, it did not work when it arrived and it had scratches on the back. I informed the seller and asked for a replacement watch. The seller instead apologized and refunded the money.
3 people found this helpful
on December 21, 2017
Very cute and good quality, worth the price!
on January 29, 2015
This is just as I'd hoped. The look is clean, classic and classy. I'm astonished that the price is so reasonable. It's a large watch, so people notice it and I get compliments every time I wear it.
One person found this helpful
on August 16, 2014
Still cute but poor quality.
Picture makes the gold look paler than what it is. It's very gold in person. The little loop that holds the band down is held together by a little staple which looks like it will pop apart after a few wears.
3 people found this helpful
on August 3, 2016
I really love the way this watch looks when it's on! I was skeptical about the low price, but have been really happy with the product! It's ADORABLE!
on June 16, 2014
This is a great deal for anyone who is looking for a grey watch. It is a good quality, the gold accents are perfect against the grey band, and it is fun for any occasion. I am very pleased with the watch and finding exactly what I was looking for on Amazon.
on July 24, 2016
Really nice watch. Is great for the summer and goes with most of my outfits.
on January 5, 2016
I just received it yesterday; I am looking forward to pairing it with several of my work outfits.
on December 10, 2015
Nice size watch. Large face. Bought for my 20yr old sister. Was a little disappointed the clasp is silver and not gold like the face of the watch.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.