Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Under Armour Women's UA Mini Headbands One Size Fits All Charcoal
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on August 25, 2012
this headbands do look really cute!
but they don't stay in place when jogging, they are great for less impact activities or the gym
**seller has a great service
on January 8, 2013
I hate those hair band that make your head hurt. There is enough elastic ability to keep it in place but not too much to feel like it's squeezing your brains out. Definitely a must if you work out. Keeps your hair in place and out of your face.
on January 22, 2013
much cheaper than at the store. will be ordering more. they don't squish your head to the point of having a headache like others.
on August 21, 2014
The color of these headbands is great, but they are really not worth it. They may be great if you're not doing any vigorous activity, but if you're doing anything like running, cardio kickboxing, or Turbo Fire, these bands will slip right off your head. There is just not enough sticky stuff on the back of the headband to stay in place. Whenever I'm doing high impact exercise, I have to use clips to keep the headband in place so it won't slip off my head. Since the whole reason I purchased these headbands was to keep my hair out of my face without using clips during my high intensity workouts, it completely defeats the purpose. I would not buy these again.
on April 22, 2013
I love the colors and I love the headbands but my hair is so fine and thin that they still slide out when I run which defeats the purpose of them. They need more the sticky things in them to keep them in.
on January 2, 2013
No slipping like you find in some other headbands, there are Under Armour symbols that are little "gummies" that keep it from slipping. Size is good, I have a small head so I was very pleased that they weren't too big.
on January 1, 2014
If you love an athletic look buy these! They stayed pretty well in my hair however I could see them sliding out of someone's hair that's thin.
on August 19, 2013
All our last UA order - different accesories for running mainly - arrived in perfect conditions and fit as desired. Total satisfaction for us.
on October 1, 2013
These keep slipping off my head. They won't stay in place when I play sports or run. I wouldn't bother buying these again.
on July 10, 2014