- Series: Women's Health in Complementary & Integrative Medicine
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 1 edition (August 12, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443066396
- ISBN-13: 978-0443066399
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,336,671 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Women's Health in Complementary and Integrative Medicine: A Clinical Guide, 1e (Women's Health in Complementary & Integrative Medicine) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured resources for residents
Explore these featured titles for medical residents. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
By Tieraona Low Dog, MD, Faculty, Fellowship in Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ; Chair, United States Pharmacopeia Dietary Supplements/Botanicals Information Expert Panel; and Marc S. Micozzi, MD, PhD, Director, Policy Institute for Integrative Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA; former Executive Director of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?