|Price:||$22.00 - $33.99|
- Every leather or cowboy boot owner needs this fantastic tool
- Plunger style top inserts easily into boots
- Narrow toe and special U-joint allow the stretcher to fit into tight boots
- Made of durable hard wood with hinged shaft for easy insertion into the foot compartment
- Use on right or left shoe
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
For custom-fitted comfort, you'll love this Women's High Heel Shoe Stretcher. Its unique design is meant to stretch tight-fitting pumps and heels and help alleviate corn, hammertoe and bunion pain. Made of high-quality birch wood and steel, it fits into right or left shoes, and a pressure relief pod can be strategically placed to target painful areas.
Top customer reviews
I'm completely serious when I say it might be the best $20 I've spent in a while - because feet that hurt make dancing that much less enjoyable, and I don't want any reason to stop dancing. Not even new shoes. :)
1. The toe of the stretcher is way too wide for the toe box of my high heel shoe--without putting significant force on it, I cannot get it seated properly.
2. The stretcher is quite wide at the back, stretching out the back part of the heel.
To make sure it wasn't just this particular brand of shoes, I placed this in other heels that I owned, with similar results. The only pair of heels it fit in were a pair of labeled size EUR 38/US 7 Irregular Choice that are way too big on me (1/4 inch gap at heel). Irregular Choice runs on the large side of the EUR scale with a generous toe box, This pair actually measured out to be 9.5 inches from heel to toe, which is a US size 8. The shoe stretcher fit fine in it.
In summary, It seems this stretcher would work fine for someone on the larger side of the size spectrum that this advertises, but I don't see it fitting in anything less than a size 8.