Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fratelli Orsini Women's Italian Silk Lined Leather Gloves
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on February 19, 2008
Exquisite gloves! I was hoping to replace a pair purchased in Florence, Italy.. and they did.. superbly! My last pair was unlined, so I was concerned the silk would bother me. However, I found it to be rather refreshing. A tip for those new to Italian leather gloves... order a half size smaller than you would normally wear... and they will conform to your fingers and stay tight. Thanks again, Fratelli Orsini~
on March 27, 2007
These are very nice gloves. The leather is a good quality and the silk is very comfortable. I would buy more of these if I needed more. I don't like their cashmere lined gloves however, as the cashmere is rough--mine from Neiman's are really nice, so I had high hopes for those from this source, but it didn't pan out. The silk lined are great though.
on February 26, 2011
I was quite disappointed in the quality of the leather and the workmanship of these Italian leather silk lined dress gloves. The gloves seemed perfectly beautiful but after 3(count them - 3) wearings, the stitching at two fingertips has ripped open. The quality of the leather is poor and they already look shabby. I have passed the 30 days since purchase so I can't return them. I had originally planned to purchase 3 pairs of leather gloves (great color choices) Now I'm glad I only lost money on one pair. Regretfully, I would not consider future purchases from Fratelli Orsini.
on March 3, 2010
Butter-soft leather in a wonderful chocolate color! I always feel pampered whenever I put these gloves on; it's the little luxuries that make me smile.

I purchased these gloves to replace a similar pair that I'd finally worn out. I had been looking around for quite a while and was surprised how hard it was to find silk-lined ladies' gloves at all, let alone in a size over 7.5, so I was delighted to find these. Most of the gloves I found were well over $100, some in the $200+ range, and I just can't see spending that much. The price on these (around $70) was a much more attractive price point.

The size 8 was actually a little bit larger than I'd expected - the glove width as well as finger length. I could have ordered the 7.5. You want these to be snug at first; the leather will stretch and form to your hand as you wear them.

Silk-lined leather gloves are great for cooler weather, and on those cold mornings when the heat hasn't come up in the car yet but you've got to keep your hands on that cold steering wheel. They're surprisingly warm for the thickness of the lining - which is thin enough that you can pick up a dime, work the click-wheel on your iPod, or unzip your coat or purse. Try any of those things while wearing regular gloves!

I'm very pleased with the purchase, and am trying to find an excuse to buy another pair in a more "fun" color.
on February 2, 2013
This is my first pair of leather gloves and my goodness, I love them!!! They fit my hands snugly and keep them warm for short trips in the cold. They are flexible enough for me to write with them on. I've worn them for 4 days now and so far, no signs of rips or threading issues, as reported by other customers. Highly recommended!
on January 14, 2015
I couldn't ask for a nicer glove. Years ago, I had a pair of gloves like these. They were elegant and durable up to the day that my cocker spaniel ate three fingers and a thumb off of them. I am amazed that it has taken so many years to find a replacement, but finally I have. I intend to keep these gloves away from my current loving doggy, lest they suffer the same fate.

Highly recommend these gloves for color, wear, fit, quality of leather, warmth, and general appearance.
on November 25, 2013
They are a little loose in fit and they "squeak" when rubbed together. They just do not seem like good quality leather. They're not as nice as silk-lined leather gloves I've had in the past.
on February 5, 2009
Bought these as a gift for a friend. The gloves fit perfectly except for some extra length in the fingers. I'm unsure if the friend is a freak with stubby fingers, or if the fingers have extra length in them (other gloves don't present this fitment problem for her). The finish quality and look of the gloves are very nice though. In fact, another friend of mine saw the gift and tried them on. They fit her much better. She liked them so much that she bought her own pair, even though the price was much more than she would ordinarily pay for a pair of gloves.
on September 22, 2014
I ordered Red. I have ordered red several times (not from this location) only to be disappointed in the quality. I have traveled extensively in IOtaly and these gloves are indeed Italian. If you want a stunning pair of gloves for winter, weddings, shopping, etc. spend tyhe money and get these; in every color!
on November 15, 2013
The Italian leather makers are slipping. The consistency in the glove finger lengths and circumferences vary. For instance the pinky on the left glove is a full inch longer than my finger, yet the right pinky fits (my pinkies are the same length!) The thumb on the right glove is extremely tight, while the left thumb is a good fit. My guess is this are irregulars sold as first quality. Since I was unable to find silk lined gloves locally, I will have to keep these.