- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $100.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Patterns of Time. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Women's Italian Renaissance Gowns Pattern
|Price:||$19.95 + $4.49 shipping|
- Sewing Pattern - Women's Italian Renaissance Gowns, c. 1470-1505
- 7 gowns & 1 tabard (sizes 8-18). Two have split skirts. underskirts, and stomachers, to fake an underdress. The underskirts and stomachers can be left off, replaced by a real underdress. Four of the gown patterns have sleeves that tie on.
- Excellent for Renaissance, Medieval or Dark Ages Impression
- Great for SCA or Medieval Reinactments, Dark Ages LARPs and other Live Action Role Play
- Great Costume Pattern for Game of Thrones or as a historical Item for any SCA, Medieval, Celtic or Renaissance Living history Enthusiast, Great for Renaissance, highlander games, medieval
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
directions. The multi-sized pattern is a bit difficult to work with and I suggest using a non-woven light weight 1 inch grid to trace the pattern. The non-woven pellon with the grid helps when fine tuning the fit.
This pattern is not for the beginner level sewing enthusiast, it is for those who sew at an advanced level. The pattern is historically accurate and truly reflects the sumptuousness of the Italian Renaissance. The pattern is designed for members of the Society for Creative Anachronism and any one who wishes to build a garment that is a historical representation of women's clothing of the Italian Renaissance. Be prepared to use a lot of yardage.
Overall, I love it. I'm working on a Venetian persona, and this is EXACTLY what I was looking for. The pattern is very modular, which allows for customization. I really needed the pattern for the pieces of the gowns, and intend to piece them together my own way. There is enough, however, to make each of the dresses featured on the cover.
Excellent. Will buy from this company again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I appreciate the accuracy and research touted by this pattern, but I'm mired in the lack of directions and have as yet to actually complete a dress. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Amazon Customer
I can not wait to use this pattern it looks like fun. I made a renaissance dress before so I know how much work they are. Read morePublished on April 19, 2014 by Kindle Customer