Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 26, 2014
My wife got this and it was too small for her she attempted to return it. The company tried to convince her to keep it but it did not make sense so we returned it but did not get a refund. Even after she emailed them asking for a refund. (THE WIFE)... My husband makes me sound like a whale.... I'm 5'8 and around a size 9/10 in jeans and it was way to short for me. The bottom came to my crotch area and the pocket was way to high above my stomach. I let my 9 year who is about 5ft tall try it on and it fit, just a tad to big on the neck strap. If your a shorter person yes this will work for you if your taller I suggest you look elsewhere.
33 comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 28, 2014
This is a very cute apron, well made, but not made for full figured women. This apron is for petite women. I ended up having to give it to a friend and buying a different one.
on May 19, 2014
Be warned. If you are an ample lady (bigger than a size 14), this will barely cover your breasts! I am going to give it to my 11-year-old niece. Also, the material is very cheap. I guess you get what you pay for so maybe I shouldn't be disappointed.

BTW, Now that I have written this review, I feel pretty stupid for not reading the other customer reviews prior to purchasing!
on July 8, 2014
The apron size is very small, good for the children but not for the adults. My dress size is 4 petite, but this apron can not cover my entire torso. The description size is 74 cm width, but top of the apron width is less than 19 cm ( 7 inch). The apron that I received is far smaller than in the description. I need a working apron to use in the kitchen. I got a replacement at Walmart, but the seller won't accept return.
on July 3, 2014
Product arrived roughly on time, and is pretty much as described. Very functional, but had a few loose threads and such. I understand this is a mass-produced chinese item, and it is very good for the price, but I did have to dock a star for the loose and hanging threads. All in all, I would recommend this item.
on October 26, 2017
Very nice looking and well made. Gave as a gift and they loved it
on April 19, 2015
This is Tom's wife writing review. I LOVE this little apron. It was MUCH NICER THAN I ANTICIPATED! It was so inexpensive, I purchased 2. I have used it many months and washed it several times before writing my review. It has only faded a little and the polka dots and bow are still sharp white. It's not falling apart at all. I bake a lot and I Love them. I bought 2 so I can have one in the wash while I'm using the other. Can't beat the price and the fashion is very adorable and reminds me of Martha Stewart's style.
on September 2, 2014
This apron was okay for the money,but there were a few problems! The only things I saw wrong with it is I wish it were a little wider around the bust area,it was kind of short,and the strings were a little small,but beyond that,it was a nice apron. I am a plus size woman,so getting a cute apron for an inexpensive price that fit me was hard to find,but now I know wha ranges in size to look for! It is still wearable to a point,but definitely looking for a larger one.
on February 25, 2014
It's a cute little apron; hubby likes it :). But like previous posts stated, the material isn't that thick & the ribbon to tie should be treated carefully. The loop to go over the neck is pretty long, so if you don't have big ol boobies or a long neck, expect to fall out over the top of the apron. Overall, a decent buy.. :)
on February 19, 2018