New Women's LavaCore Elite Shorts (X-Large)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3mm Neoprene Gray Nylon Outer Fabric/ Inner Merino Fabric On Rear above knees
- Gray Polytherm fabric on Front & Thighs
- T2B Connecting System�Plastic Clips on back waist of pants to connect to elastic loops on shirts.
- Webbing/SRB Waist Belt
- Lavacore is neutrally buoyant so you won't be unnecessarily weighted down.
- All Lavacore seams are overlapped during flatlock sewing to ensure maximum water integrity
- Lavacore is designed and developed in Cooperation with Oceanic, your guarantee of quality.
Customers also shopped for
The LavaCore Elite Shorts combine Merino, Polytherm and Neoprene to deliver the ultimate thermal protection and insulation for today's water sports. With the T2B Connecting System, these shorts will match perfectly with both the Elite and the Extreme tops.
LavaCore is a technically advanced fabric, constructed and engineered exclusively for water sports requiring the ultimate in thermal control and superior comfort. This unique synthetic construction closely matches the stretch and movement of a traditional lycra rash vest, while providing the insulation qualities similar to that of a neoprene wetsuit. Close to the skin, LavaCore's soft internal fleece and high 4-way stretch produces the ultimate comfort>warmth>weight ratio, a true leader amongst any fabrics within the water sports industry.
Wet or dry, hot or cold, LavaCore helps control your core temperature longer, whether worn as a stand alone garment, or under your wetsuit or clothing.