Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 73 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on December 13, 2014
Less than a week after I bought these, they began to fall apart. First, it was the tie thing on the top--thin leather which snapped in half. Next was the thin leather ties that hold the top to the side of the shoe. It, too snapped. These things are falling apart. Before my shoes started falling apart, I ordered a pair for my daughter, which fell apart even FASTER than mine! This is with average wear around the inside of the house.

These are a cheaply made and are of horrible quality. If there was any way to return these (unfortunately, I threw away the packaging), I would return every single piece.
on March 16, 2014
They run a little big but they are so soft inside and keep my feet warm on these yucky winter days. Going to be ordering more to stock up because my dog loves them too lol very fast shipping too.
on June 7, 2017
wife likes them
on December 12, 2016
Perfect fit love them. I have had an accident and can only wear these kind of shoes that has no sole.my foot turns on its side and shoes with sole's are impossible to wear!! Thanks and Merry Christmas
on January 20, 2017
Amazing product, my mom is so happy with this... Her is so happy, all fine and on time how the describe in moment to buy the product....

I recommend buy the product.
review image
on May 5, 2016
I purchased these for my mother, and they were too small for her, though she is regularly a size 6 shoe. I ended up keeping them for myself because they fit me well, and are ver comfortable.
on August 12, 2013
these are nice and they are comfortable and I wear them inside and outside. I don't wear to the store, but around the house, they are nice
on December 7, 2014
Some reviews I read on these slippers after I bought them made me question them. When I received them, I was very happy. Off course they don't have plastic on the bottom. They're moccasins! I love them
on September 6, 2013
These slippers did not come close to my expectations. The amount of material on the heel was not enough to stay up and they reminded me of cardboard with some material stretched over it.
on February 12, 2014
How do slippers have no sole on them. I was so disappointed when I got these slippers. They are super flimsy to the point they are flat...oh yeah....because there is no sole to them!! weird...returned and looked for something better.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.