|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$33.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|You Save:||$16.00 (32%)|
- Do not dry-clean ; Do not bleach ; Line drying
- SIZE ATTENTION: Before Ordering Pants, Please Must Choose the Size According to the Specific Size Chart in the Picture on the Left
- SLIGHT WATERPROOF & QUICK DRY: These Durable Work Pants Repel Water Like Oil, Shelter Small Rain During a Rainy Hike & Breathable Fabric Can Dry Fast After Sweating or Fording a River
- SUNSCREEN: Omni-Shade UPF 50 Sun Protection, This Women Pant is Blocks UV Rays and Protect Your Skin While Hiking, Climbing and Camping in the Blazing Sun
- HUMANIZATION DESIGN: Vertical Splicing Design Pants Make Ladies Thighs Look Much Slimmer Than Actual & Stretch Waist with 4’’ Adjustable Waistband for Personalized Fit
- GUARANTEE: We Offer a 30-Day Return and Replacement Service, Plus a 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. Please Don't Hesitate to Contact Us
Customers who bought this item also bought
These are Splicing Design Makino Pants can Do:
Keep You Dry While Trekking in the Heavy Rain
Keep You Cool While Hiking in the Blazing Sun
Keep You Warm While Walking in the Cold Wind
4-Way Spandex Fabric Increases Pants’ Durability, You Must Need A Wear-Resistant Pant for Rock Climbing.
Polyester Fabric after Sunscreen Treatment is Available for Isolating UVA & UVB, Protect Your Skin Away from Sunburn.
This Hiking Pant is Anti-Static, Anti-Pilling & Slightly Waterproof. Wearing This Soft & Thin Pant, You can Enjoy Your Outdoor Activities Freely.
- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 10.8 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N4WJ12R
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 14, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I bought Makino M131612015 and M131612019 in the same size per their size chart. Expected a similar fit. M131612015 fit great, very comfortable and worked well for hiking. M131612019 was WAY too small. they obviously are intended to have a different fit - M131612019 is more of a yoga pant fit. But the waistband / hips size was not the same. I'm kind of baffled, because same manufacturer and similar advertising.
Using their size chart, I would highly recommend buying M131612015 true to their chart, and M131612019 a size higher than expected.
Comfort and Quality: These are thin, lightweight, stretchy pants which allow excellent freedom of movement! They appear well made and well designed. They have articulated knees for good movement and better longevity. The back of the knees are a soft, stretchy mesh which breaths well (but is bad for water/wind resistance). The closure in the front is a flat hook which seems like it would be comfortable under a belt, harness, hip-pack or backpack. Overall they are comfortable and functional to accommodate a lot of movement.
The Sizing: The cut is a little different than typical US pants and might not fit everyone well. I am around a size 1, a XS in womens (or large in girls). I ordered the "27/29" (which was also called "XXS" in the title and "small" in the size chart - very confusing). I thought it might be a little large on me because my waist is 25" (not 27") and my inseam is around 27" (not 29"). I was right; it fits like a whole size too large (large in the waist and slightly too long), more like a U.S. women's "small" or U.S. women's size 2. They are wearable with a belt, but they don't fit well. The articulated knees (which are a really nice feature!) sit a little too low, and the large waist is annoying. One size smaller (which was not offered when I ordered) would be my correct size, but might still be a little (1”?) too large in the waist and a little (1”?) too tight in the thighs, probably still wearable because they are stretchy and have belt loops but not ideal either. These seem to be designed for an Asian shape with less musculature. Bottom line is you can trust the waist/inseam measurements (e.g. "27/29") as well as the size chart (e.g. "S", “M”), but if you are not Asian, they might not fit perfectly (Seller: thigh/hip measurements would also be helpful- as well as offering a smaller size). Too bad, because they are nice pants that allow a lot of freedom of movement - ideal for long hikes and climbing (and perhaps even yoga)!
Water-resistance: The water resistant coating on these are excellent (as tested new), but the back of the knees are a breathable, flexible mesh that wets instantly and stays wet which defeats the purpose of a water resistant coating other than to keep the pants easily washable and resistant to staining and spills.
Wind-resistance: These have good wind resistance despite being so thin. They are more for warmer weather though, especially with the mesh at the back of the knees and due to being so thin.
Weight: around 9.2oz for size “27/29”. They are very packable.