|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$9.95 - $19.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- WT737 WT753 : 95% RAYON 5% SPANDEX / WT1299:95% POLYESTER 5% SPANDEX
- Made in U.S.A.
- ***BEWARE OF IMITATION*** Please make sure when you checkout it's fulfilled by MADE BY JOHNNY
- WT590- A classic 1x1 rib tunic featuring a handkerchief like hem / Fit and flare fit / Long Sleeve / Round neckline / Stretch Material / WT737- A rayon jersey tunic featuring a handkerchief hem / Fit and flare fit with long sleeves. V neckline / Stretch knit
- WT753- A rayon jersey tunic featuring a shark-hem / Fit and flare fit with long sleeves / Round neckline / Stretch knit
- MACHINE WASH COLD SEPARATELY / NO BLEACH / TUMBLE DRY LOW
- Please check the size chart in our images to ensure your order / Color Disclaimer : Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible. however, colors are approximations of actual colors.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SMALL - FULL LENGTH:33 " BUST:32 "
MEDIUM - FULL LENGTH:33.5 " BUST:34 "
LARGE - FULL LENGTH:34 " BUST:36 "
X-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:34.5 " BUST:38 "
XX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:35 " BUST:40 "
XXX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:35.5 " BUST:42 "
SMALL - FULL LENGTH:34 " BUST:32.5"
MEDIUM - FULL LENGTH:34.5 " BUST:34.5"
LARGE - FULL LENGTH:35" BUST:36.5"
X-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:35.5" BUST:38.5"
XX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:36" BUST:40.5"
XXX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:36.5" BUST:42.5"
SMALL - FULL LENGTH:30.5 " BUST:31.5"
MEDIUM - FULL LENGTH:31 " BUST:33.5"
LARGE - FULL LENGTH:31.5" BUST:35.5"
X-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:32" BUST:37.5"
XX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:32.5" BUST:39.5"
XXX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:33" BUST:41.5"
SMALL - FULL LENGTH:33" BUST:30"
MEDIUM - FULL LENGTH:33.5 " BUST:32"
LARGE - FULL LENGTH:34." BUST:34"
X-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:34.5" BUST:36"
XX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:35" BUST:38"
XXX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:35.5" BUST:40"
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OSTCIEA
- Item model number: MBJWT590
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 28, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The WT590, found mostly in the top 2 rows, has only V-neckline and is made of 100% ribbed cotton and is a heavier material and less "clingy".
- The WT753 & WT757 with V-neck or round-neck style is a stretch rayon jersey fabric, and much more clingy and light.
They wear VERY differently, depending on what you're looking for.
I was actually hoping to get the rayon jersey kind because I have several short-sleeved varieties and I *love* wearing them in the summertime, and they are very flattering the way they kind of hang and flow around my curves. I got a long-sleeved one for when it starts to get colder, and ordered the 100% cotton one (WT590) because I didn't realize what I was doing. I'm actually glad I made the mistake. Like I said, it's much heavier fabric, and it'll definitely be nice on cooler fall days.
So those of you that are having problems with sleeves fitting and such, check which kind you got. I'm wondering if one of the materials isn't a little more stretchy and forgiving than the other. Also, I ordered 2 sizes up because, even though the MJB company and distribution is California-based, I think these are still manufactured in Korea because it's cheaper, and the seamstresses and tailors there have to kind of guess on us plus-sized American gals. It's only slightly too big, actually: it's completely wearable as-is, but I think when I throw it in the wash once, it'll form up just right. I love it though. I will probably order another one in the different fabric type and color.
The one I'm wearing is actually a 3x and it's quite big, but I ordered up because I was concerned about the sleeves being too tight. They fit fine, but if you are wanting cotton and have meaty arms, I'd go one size up because the cotton upper body is more fitted and flared. Also, the cotton one says some hand wash only nonsense and it will shrink if you just throw it in the wash, so I dry clean mine, but if you want to wash it at home just be sure not to dry it too long. It's a heavy cotton, very well made.
I'm unsure if XXXL was what I ordered. My tag says 3x but I'm unsure if those two equate. I believe they offered a 3x, but maybe not.
I'm 5'4 and the pointy part comes to about my knees, so it's great to cover the tummy and butt areas. Looks great with leggings and boots. I don't think it's awesome with jeans just because of how it flares, but it could look good with skinny jeans.
I looked around for a tunic that was stylish and LONG, and this was the best out of the ones I purchased on Amazon. It's cool with the weird hemline and fits and feels awesome. Just make sure you pick the right option. This one isn't as clingy as the rayon option, but the arms are more forgiving in the rayon option.
My problems with it: The material is a bit thinner than I expected and you HAVE to wear a t-shirt bra with this bc if there are any seams or lace on it, you will be able to see it through the dress. And it did smell a bit like factory floor but I hung it up to let it air out a while and sprayed it with some perfume and it improved considerably.
Think I might get another one of these in black. I can see myself wearing this until it inevitably falls apart.
EDIT: got a black one in XL - love this one. Again I prefer my clothes to be very loose, so the length of the dress and the sleeves was better for me than the large, even though I'll still wear both. Easy to dress up and haven't had the problem with being able to see my bra through it.
I normally would pick if not small, I ordered the large. It fit perfectly and was just what I wanted. I plan to order this tunic in
other colors as well. The fabric is nice the price is perfect. I am 5'3" and it is somewhat long, but I like that. You also need
to be aware that the link shrinks if you wash it and run it through the dryer. It still fits well after drying, but is a couple of inches
shorter. If you like the length when you try it on, do not put in the dryer.
Most recent customer reviews
I Finally found a tunic long enough.Read more