|Fits as expected||
|You Save:||$50.00 (29%)|
- 100% Silk, 19 mm
- Product exclusively fulfilled by TexereSilk. Buy ONLY when indicated as being shipped by TexereSilk.
- Available in S/M and L/XL sizes, Regular and Petite lengths
- Original Art: Harmony in Red (by Henri Matisse)
- Hand Painted & Hand Dyed Using Environmental & "Green" Dyes (Free of Lead and Azobenzenes)
- Hand Wash Recommended (Machine Washable, Dry Cleanable). Imported.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Inspired by Henri Matisse's "Harmony in Red," this venetian red gracious kimono robe is elegantly hand painted in eye-catching colors with the painting of natures bounty and beauty set at a table. The kimono reflects the joys of a home showered with content and bliss. Makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0096A4LSC
- Item model number: WS0104
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 3, 2008
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I am 5'8" and weigh 185 lb--the robe comes to mid-calf. It fits very well.
This is a gorgeous robe--the red is so rich and the quality of the silk--real hand-painted silk--is unbelievable. I feel like a queen and my boyfriend thinks it's very sexy. I love how light it is for travel.
We've always found Texere's quality to be consistently high. Some of her Texere hand painted robes, pajamas and even knickers, have been machine wash(delicate cycle) many dozens of times, without any fading, shrinking, color running, and most important - never a fray or shredded seam.
Men, do the right thing for your ladies. Ladies, if he won't, or doesn't know how to buy for you, then take control and do it yourself.
I didn't have the fit problems other reviewers had. I bought the XL petite, I am about 180 and short and the robe covers me completely. Definitely would recommend