|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$46.99 - $49.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 70% Bamboo Viscose / 30% Cotton (Terry)
- This Texere luxury bathrobe for women is exclusively fulfilled by Amazon. Buy ONLY when indicated as being shipped by Amazon (SKU: WB0101)
- Terry cloth robe features shawl collar, two patch pockets, belt with double loops, inside modesty tie, and 3/4 kimono style sleeves for mobility while lounging. Beautiful piping adorns collars, sleeves & pockets. S/M = 47" long. L/XL = 48" long. 2X/3X = 49" long
- Wrap yourself up in this plush robe after the shower. Can also be used after a swim in the pool, lounging around the house, or take with you on vacation. Perfect holiday gift idea for Mothers day, wife, sister, daughter, friend and more
- Fabric stays fresh and odor-free and wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. Hypoallergenic - perfect for those with allergies or sensitive skin. Bamboo plant is organically sustainable, biodegradable, grows naturally, and has a very low water footprint
- Best care for bamboo robe - machine wash in cold water. Use of fabric softener or dryer sheets will decrease absorbency. Remove promptly from dryer to prevent wrinkles. For more product and fabric details, see Product Description below. Imported. Approximate Product Weight: 3.30 lbs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Texere plush terry cloth robe for women will surround you in its soft caress. The highly absorbent bamboo viscose fiber wicks away moisture from the body, leaving you comfortable and relaxed. The luxury and soft comfort of this terry robe is irresistible - the perfect finishing touch to a relaxing bath. Create a lavish spa experience in your own home. Makes a great gift for any occasion.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WOMEN'S BAMBOO VISCOSE TERRY ROBE BY TEXERE
We are proud of our philosophy and practice as a socially responsible and ethical sourcing company. As an integral part of our work, we promote rare and endangered art forms from around the world. Our philosophy of social responsibility rests upon three basic tenets:
- Eco Awareness
- Human and Organizational Relationships
- Preservation of Native Cultures and Social Cohesion
Our women’s bamboo viscose terry robe comes in a range of sizes to accommodate most body types. S/M size is 47” long, L/XL is 48” long, and 2X/3X is 49” long. Please see our size chart below for the most accurate sizing information.
- S/M = Bust: 34 – 37 in | Waist: 27 – 30 in | Hip: 37 – 40 in
- L/XL = Bust: 39 – 44 in | Waist: 32 – 37 in | Hip: 42 – 47 in
- 2X/3X = Bust: 46 – 52 in | Waist: 39 – 45 in | Hip: 49 – 55 in
THE BENEFITS OF BAMBOO VISCOSE FABRIC
- ODOR RESISTANT – Bamboo viscose is a naturally antibacterial fabric. When you sweat, the resulting odor is caused by the sweat mixing with bacteria on your skin. Therefore, fabrics that slow bacterial growth are able to inhibit odors much better than synthetic fabrics such as polyester.
- TEMPERATURE REGULATING – The incredible breathability of bamboo viscose allows you to stay cool when it’s hot out, and warm when it’s cool.
- MOISTURE ABSORBING – Bamboo viscose can absorb up to 60% more water than cotton, which means that you’ll be dry and comfortable in this robe right out of the shower.
- HYPOALLERGENIC – Produced from natural material, bamboo viscose is better for anyone with allergies to synthetic, chemically-produced fabrics such as polyester. Dyes used are toxin-free.
- SOFT & COZY – Bamboo viscose feels incredibly soft to the touch, and only gets softer with each wash. It’s the perfect fabric for staying comfy and cozy at any time of the year!
INNER MODESTY TIE
In addition to the belted closure, the robe also features an inner modesty tie for extra comfort.
HANGING LOOP AND BELT LOOPS
Double belt loops allow you to adjust the belt to the perfect height. The hanging loop allows the robe to be hung up to dry on a robe hook.
Matching piping adorns this plush robe to give it an extra touch of elegance.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00DVQH4UY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 11, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So onto the things the net can't tell you - fit and plush factor. We got a small/medium. So my wife is about 5'5" with an average body type for most people (not fat but not fit). The robe has plenty of material for her to wrap around her frame and tie up no problem with lot of material to overlap. The length goes down past her knees to about mid-shin. It is as plush as a brand new thick high quality towel folded once to make a double layer. Suffice to say she raves about how soft and comfy it feels.
As for warmth, she stepped outside in cold winter weather (mid 30s) with the robe and a thin shirt under it to run the dog out. She was out for maybe a couple minutes and was still warm and comfortable when she came in save for any uncovered areas. So if it can keep her warm outside for a minute or two it can keep someone even warmer indoors after a hot shower or bath.
I like the color which is the color shown, the silky cord around the sleeves, pockets and around the neck is a nice touch. And pay attention to the lenght of the sleeves, they are three quarters which is what I wanted, so it's not in your eggs in the morning. I was surprised at the weight, 4 pounds,
but I really like it, it's cotton outside and inside. Hope I helph someone.
It's perfect. Unlike the 100% cotton robe I had previously, it's not too bulky and stiff. Bamboo is truly a wonderful fabric maker! It's soft, and hangs slightly heavy, which gives it that luxurious feel. I don't linger in the shower anymore to avoid the chill of the air, because this robe is warm -- but not too warm. In the bulky cotton robe, I'd start to sweat after the shower - no bueno! This is the perfect weight.
The length is mid calf, which I also like. The sleeves roll, so it doesn't get in your way while brewing your morning cup of spa tea. Shall we lounge?
Note: upon washing the garment for the first time, the stitching started to come undone, so I do not think it is well made, nor of good quality. A Huge disappointment!