|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.99 - $74.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 17" around
- Snowflake Pattern
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Be festive this season by picking up a pair of our fashionable footwear from our Sleigh Ride Collection. Our Malena Boots have a trendy pattern with decorative wooden buttons up the side. The Malena has a 100% Acrylic Upper, 100% Polyester Furpa Lining, and an outdoor TPR Sole. The Malena is available in whole sizes 6-10. Spot clean, no bleach, and lay flat to dry. Made in China.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B010U1ETEG
- Item model number: Malena Fairisle Sweater Boot
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They do serve that purpose. They have a nice thick rubber sole however they are a bit slippery on smooth flooring and have a sort of a flimsy top to them. Which works for me since I have never worn the tops of my slippers out before. Not waterproof however I can walk on wet ground for a bit before getting wet feet. They are super warm and comfortable like uggs look like but for half price. If they didn't slip so easy would give 5 stars; cause slipping is crazy scary and I have done it twice in these guys. But love them otherwise. Hope this helps. Also I bought a size 8 but I'm a size 7.5 and they were almost too small. If you want to wear with thick socks I suggest ordering around 2 sizes too big.
They look to be good-quality construction and she was very happy to wear them out and about.