Women's Merino Wool Top By Woolx - Midweight, Moisture Wicking Merino Base Layer
|Price:||$62.98 - $105.00|
- 100% Merino Wool - 18.5 Micron - 230g/m²
- Midweight Comfort: Wool clothing might not seem like the go-to choice for active wear, but our midweight Merino shirt provides warmth without overheating you! It’s great for outdoor events like hiking or skiing and even comes with our no-itch guarantee.
- Natural Odor Control: Any active woman knows that sweat is inevitable. Thankfully, our Merino Wool shirt wicks moisture away from the body, keeping you dry and offering natural odor protection! Breathable and comfortable, it helps enhance your performance.
- Everyday Style: Whether you’re out exploring or meeting up with friends, wool shirts are chic anytime, anywhere! The midweight thickness lets you add a Merino Wool base layer without bulkiness, while vibrant color choices and flattering fit add a touch of femininity.
- Unmatched Quality: Flat seams, tag-less construction and underarm gussets are just a few of the design details that help make this a premium top! Made of 100% Merino Wool, it’s luxuriously soft and maintains its shape. Turn it inside out before washing and drying.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: The WoolX mission is to craft beautiful pieces that look as good as they feel! Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, so if you don’t completely love our Merino Wool clothing, just let us know and we’ll provide you with a full refund.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
It’s Time to Warm Up to Wool!
Embracing the great outdoors would be a lot easier if active wear actually kept you warm.
Yet most brands offer two choices: Thin fabrics that can’t withstand a light breeze, or
overly thick fabrics that are uncomfortable and restraining.
The Borealis Merino Wool Top from WoolX keeps you warm without overheating your
body! We know what you’re thinking: Who wants to exercise in wool? But our midweight
shirt was specially designed for breathability and even comes with our no-itch guarantee.
Slip it on before hiking, camping or snowboarding and stay comfortable all day!
And don’t be afraid to work up a sweat! The Borealis naturally moves moisture away from
the skin, keeping you dry and providing natural odor protection. But just because they’re
great for outdoor activities like horseback riding and skiing doesn’t mean you can’t wear
them anytime! Available in five stunning colors, their flattering fit is perfect for some non-
While a lot of brands promise great quality, WoolX is one of the few to actually deliver.
Made of 100% Merino Wool, our ultra-soft tops feature flat seams, tag-less construction and
underarm gussets. They won’t even shrink or lose their shape in the washer and dryer!
Why Choose Our Merino Wool Base Layer?- Keep you warm while outdoors
- Great for seasonal layering
- Natural odor control
- Machine washable
- Made of 100% Merino Wool
Our Customer Service Team is Ready to Handle Your Questions!
*Supply is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order the Borealis Now and Stay Warm Outdoors!
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not someone who usually spends a lot on clothes and I initially was quite reluctant to buy wool items because they are (in my opinion) quite expensive. However, I wasted a lot of money on thermals and warm shirts (and pants) of all types in an effort to be warm enough and comfortable. I bought several items to try even at steep discounts, but in the end, I'd have saved money if I'd just known about wool and had faith in it being the best solution. When I did take the plunge, it was reassuring to buy on Amazon because I at least knew I could return anything that wouldn't work as I simply couldn't afford to keep anything that didn't. I'd rather have one Woolx midweight shirt than two of another brand simply because of the durability and careful construction, I guess I just have faith in their products and I've been pleasantly surprised at their quality.
Also, for anyone it may help, I have issues with being cold (poor thermoregulation as ISO caused by arthritis, neuropathy, poor circulation etc) and thermals didn't help much until I bit the bullet and went with real wool. I had read that in other countries keeping arthritis and/or pain affected areas warm is seen as a way to help the body cope and even fight inflammation & heal and I was tired of hurting and being so cold all the time. Or worse I'd be cold, get too warm from thermals, sweat and then freeze! Wool generally won't make you hot, it keeps your temperature steady, thermoregulating for you. Wool has really helped me in general, and has even helped me have less issues with pain and Reynauds disease, though they aren't on my hands or feet (makes sense tho keeps arms and legs warm to prevent attacks). For me, the shirts I got allowed me to wear my regular clothes again (using this shirt as a base layer), and I'm finally warm and comfortable in nice soft shirts. No, not a magic bullet for pain, but I do feel I also have less pain and feel better wearing wool stuff in general.
For those who don't know, Merino wool is preferred by outdoor enthusiasts because of it's ability to retain heat when wet. This means that if you work up a sweat when working outside in the winter, the wool will still keep you warm. It also means that if you find outself outside in a down pour, it will retain it's heat. The problem with wearing wool though, is until recently it was very itchy and rough. Merino wool fixes that. it is very soft to the touch and not itchy in the least.
Back to the shirt. First time I handled this top layer, I knew it was quality. It has a great feel to it and it straddles that line of thin, but not too thin. Thick, but not too thick. As an outdoor enthusiast, I've bought many wool layers over the years. WoolX is one of the best brands I've found. While they are not as well known as some other brands, they are right up there in the quality department. I bought this last year and it's still holding up great, despite taking it out hiking many, many times. It's my go to base layer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's so nice, well made and will be a staple for a stand-alone top as...Read more