Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on December 12, 2012
I bought these pants in the "liscense plate" design a few weeks ago. I am a bigger girl so I went with an XL because, although I do not usually wear an XL, I had a suspicion that the pants might end up running on the small side. My pair came and it turns out they *are* a little on the small side. I wish they were longer too as I am 5'8" and the pants would be great if they were a few inches longer.

That said, these pants are super soft and fun to wear. I've slept in them and worn them while running around the house, and I really do love them despite the few things mentioned above. I'd definitely recommend these cute suckers to anyone looking for a really soft, comfortable lounge pant for a very reasonable price. I'm considering a second pair myself.
on January 12, 2013
These pants were a big hit with my wife. Fuzzy, warm, with a good pattern, and best of all, they are long enough! A big plus there. Plus she looks great in them.

Be careful with the sizing; my wife wears mediums, but these pants in a medium were a bit too small. If they are a tad tight, be sure and return them- the fabric doesn't stretch well and will tear.

For help sizing, look at the picture- the model shows well how the pants are constructed. Anyone with more hips than that needs a size larger than they normally wear.
on December 25, 2012
Gave these to the wife for Christmas this year and she loved them. She found they fit very well and were warm and very comfortable but there is one small problem; there is a quarter sized hole in the crotch. I'm not sure if that is supposed to be there, but I highly doubt it. If not for this manufacturing defect, I would give the product a higher rating as we really find them to be quality otherwise. That said, I would still recommend these as a buy as I doubt this is the case for a majority of the buyers.
on November 13, 2012
I bought these for my fiance, who loves soft fluffy lounge pants, and these quickly became one of her favorite pairs. They're very soft, comfortable (according to her), and sexy (according to me). They would have received 5 stars, except for a small hole in the seam around the middle of the pants.
on March 29, 2013
This is very soft material, but the legs are way too flared for my taste. I do not like the waistband, it is stiff, no bend to it. Not very comfortable to sleep in, but to lounge in, they are nice. The large dwarfed me, I am a size 8, but to be fair that was the only size available at the time.
on December 11, 2013
These jammy pants are soft and warm while they also look cute. Perfect for wintertime relaxing. I am 5'1" so they are a little long but over all they fit well. I am average weight for my height.
on March 12, 2012
Very fun lounge pants. Very soft, warm and cozy at night-time. Love to change into these from my work attire and RELAX. You will love the style and comfort.
on December 17, 2012
Very cute lounge pants,fast servie,product was as describe,packaged well for shipment,great seller.Very happy with purchase. These lounge pants were purchased for my granddaughters as a Christmas gift and I know they will enjoy them, Thanks.
on August 27, 2013
I really like this pants the print is very colorful and cute they fit nice and they warm and soft, the only problem I have is the material is not very strong so I'm afraid to rip them.
on November 13, 2012
Great fleece pants -- soft and flattering cut and a playful print. Good service from seller. I highly recommend these if you don't want to look too lumpy in your comfy pants.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.