Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 589 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 614 reviews
on October 28, 2015
These boots are awesome! Buy them!
review image
on October 19, 2015
Cute, fits well (wide foot and half sized so went up to next full. Perfect) and comfortable as heck. Boot shaft fits perfectly.
review image
on December 20, 2016
The boots fit great! I can say that the one con I have for this item is that the belt around the base of the boot sometimes falls down below the heel, getting stepped on. I would have liked that to be a bit shorter so it wouldn't do that.

UPDATE: December 27, 2016

Both belts around the base of the boot tend to fall, and after having worn them some over the past month the sole is beginning to separate from the heel. This happened with the last boots I purchased from Amazon as well, though they were a different brand. I wouldn't be so sure about buying these. I would like my boots to last longer than a month. I had a similar pair from Walmart last me 4 years! I have requested a return and am hoping to get my money back.

UPDATE: December 30, 2016

My request for a return failed since I bought the boots in August. I only started to wear them toward the end of November when my region's weather began to get colder. Amazon did grant me a $5 promotional certificate for my next purchase since it was outside even their 2-month return period, and especially since I bought from a third party seller. These boots were a complete disappointment.
on November 17, 2015
I love these boots and the price was great! They look good with leggings and skinny jeans. I also bought them in beige and would love to have a pair in purple...if they made that.
review image review image review image
on January 15, 2016
I bought a pair in brown and liked them so well I bought another pair in taupe. I did need to put an insole in them, they fit a little loose and the insole of the boot is thin. Yes, these are inexpensive boots, but they look good and if they are taken care of they should last well.
The first thing I do with synthetic boots is protect them with a good boot oil or cream, that helps keep them from cracking and gives the color a richer look. In a pinch baby oil works well, just rub it in, let it sit over night, then wipe with soft cloth the next day. . To clean, I use saddle soap. If the zipper is sticky a little wax can fix it. For the price, these boots are well worth getting and can look a lot better than their price would suggest.
on November 5, 2016
Love these boots! I have them in tan as well. I have pretty thin calves and these are one of the only pairs of boots I can find that aren't huge and coming off my calves. I like that you can tighten the calve area with the buckle as well. They are very comfortable but I think they run big. I am usually an 8 1/2 in boots but had to get an 8 in these as the 8 1/2 slipped around on my ankle. They do have a strong chemical odor, but I aired them out and it goes away. I've had my tan ones for almost 2 years and they are still holding up very well, so I have high hopes for these ones too!
on January 26, 2016
Cute boot for such a CHEAP price! Could not be beat! I got the cognac ones, and they will match basically EVERYTHING. A very neutral color. I never know what to expect when you pay such a cheap price, but I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived yesterday and am already wearing them today. They go very well with leggings and a long sweater. Not to mention, they are pretty comfortable too.... One of my better Amazon purchases :-)
on October 25, 2013
What you'd expect for the price. These aren't Cole Haan boots but they are comfy and light. They'll probably get you through the winter
on May 2, 2017
I really like these boots. They fit as expected and look just like the picture. My only complaint is that the inside of the heel has worn down showing the 'cartridge' of the boot and it rubs. I used for a good amount of months but had to reorder to replace them
on February 20, 2015
these cute boots!! i am 5' tall & they stop half an inch from the back of my knee!! i love em!! comfy for th time i wear them--they r lightweight &, no offence, cheap so i didnt consider they wud be anythng other than cute boots with certain outfits & they do not disappoint!! ive had compliments on them, they r wipe off clean, great price!! what more is there??

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.