Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,681 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,794 reviews
on October 5, 2015
There are so many great reviews here that helped me decide on my purchase, so I only have a little bit of info to add. I ordered the Aqua and the Mint, as I could not tell from the images here or searched online which one I would prefer. I'm attaching 3 pictures that I hope will help future buyers who may have the same dilemma! They're both very pretty and bright! For the record, I really liked the mint in person but it didn't go well with my rain boots and it is a much darker hue than I hoped, and I LOVED the aqua, so my decision was easy. For size reference, I am 5'3, about 140lbs and I'm wearing the size Small here with a relatively thin sweater underneath. It's comfortable and I can cross my arms across my chest pretty well considering the fabric has little give, if any. I would only size up had I planned to wear a heavy fleece under this jacket, but I do not, and sizing up may cause me to lose some of the flattering shape.
I love this jacket (finally, a hood with drawstrings on a rain jacket!) and my only complaint is the zipper, which sticks and seems very cheap/plasticky. It's not enough to make me return it, not by far. I've been looking for a great rain jacket for probably 4 years, and this is the best I have found!
Update: 10/22/16: I've had this jacket now for a year and I'm changing my review from 4 to 5 stars. The questionable zipper has held up perfectly and the jacket itself is perfect; warm, breathable, not too heavy, and durable. I managed to snag it on a sharp piece of metal and put a tiny hole in it, so I put a very thin layer of clear nail polish over it and it's held just fine, not even noticeable. I plan to buy another, one to keep in my car, and I will probably get the purple or a slightly darker color this time because I'm a bit abusive towards my coats and there are a couple of small dirt marks on this one now. I wholeheartedly recommend this jacket!
review image review image review image
22 comments| 266 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 21, 2014
This jacket is simply perfect! I live in Seattle and have been searching for a "girly" rain jacket for quit some time. This was exactly what I was looking for. The material is soft, flexible and very comfortable. The color is exactly as pictured! I wear a size 13/14 pant and L/XL t-shirts & sweaters. I was worried about the fit but to my surprise the XL fits perfect and I can comfortably wear a sweater underneath. So grateful to this company for making a wonderful product of good material and fashionable at the same time!
review image
0Comment| 386 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2016
I have tested this raincoat in two hiking trips in the last 4 months, and it has worked beautifully. It protects me from the wind (especially if I tighten the sleeves, zip up all the way, and put the hood on), and it stops the rain. I tested it in the rainy conditions while hiking in Peru (at the end of the wet season/ beginning of the dry season), and I can report back that it perfectly protects the clothes from getting wet, and keeps the warmth very well. Additionally, the pockets are very convenient, as they are big and they zip up all the way, so you can put anything you want to have on quick access there (like your phone) without being worried about losing it (or about it getting wet in the rain). Finally, it is also easy to clean: just wipe it with a wet cloth.
So my conclusion: it is highly functional in the camping environment, very well made, and cute. Excellent quality and a great look. I am very glad I bought it, and I would highly recommend it.
review image review image review image
on August 29, 2012
This is so darned cute - much more so than I expected when I ordered it. Also the fit is perfect - I was not sure about that, either. I am 5'6" and 150 (or so) lbs and almost ordered a large, but got medium - it fits great. The SLEEVES ARE LONG ENOUGH, and they have velcro tabs to snug them at the wrist. The construction seems really good, and the reflective stripe is really reflective. Now i can walk the dog in the rain at night and not worry about not being seen.
review image
1313 comments| 507 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2017
There was no doubt that this was made in China. The stitching was crooked and threads were loose. It was so shabbily made I immediately returned it. The lower hem and the pockets were so poorly stitched I doubt they would have stayed in place after one wearing. Avoid!

On a good note it is as described and sized correctly.
on October 13, 2016
I just got this, so I'll come back and update the review Once I actually wear it in various rain conditions. However, in the meantime I would like to review the fit and such.

The fit across the shoulders and in the arms is slightly tighter than I would like. That said, it's still not too tight to wear a hoodie underneath. It would be uncomfortable to wear multiple layers or a heavy sweater under this. I got the extra large and am currently a size 14/16.

The quality appears to be quite decent with nice stitching and sturdy-seeming material. The proof will come when I actually wear it and we see how it stands up to use. I don't see any problems in the workmanship. I like how light it is. The color is great, exactly how it looked on my computer screen. I love the reflector strip because it means that I won't have to wear extra reflectors when I go running at night.
on August 26, 2016
I could have loved this if the sleeves were not lined in nylon. The body had a nice breathable lining. I considered replacing the lining in these sleeves but could not find the right fabric. It's very pretty and a good fit but I just couldn't tolerate the sweaty arms.
on September 24, 2016
Love this rain jacket and the fact that it is waterproof. It is very well made. It has a 2-way zipper and the lining is so soft. The side pockets have zipper closures. The sleeves have a velcro strap for adjustment. The underarms are vented. It also has a great hood. I bought this jacket in a black medium. I buy all jackets in a medium and find this one fits as expected. I do think I would order a large if wearing sweaters, etc. in the winter. Overall, I really am happy with my purchase and would recommend this jacket.
on January 30, 2016
I bought this jacket in 2014 and I'm coming back in 2016 to review it because I love it. I moved from Hawaii to Portland and thought I should have one for cycling. Cycling jackets were too expensive. It's bright enough to be seen, but doesn't blow out your retinas. It has awesome reflective trim. And now, having moved to the Bay Area (where oddly it's rained more than it did in Portland this winter) I wear the thing every day (though now I'm walking and taking BART). Put over a sweatshirt it doubles as a jacket. With the vents it doesn't feel udgy, but still keeps you warm. I've washed it, zipped a sweater into the zipper, thrown it all over the place and still the thing endures without a hitch - incredibly well made. I'm 5 ft and petite and the x-small fits me perfectly with room for a layer underneath.

Bonus is now these yellow "Mackintoshes" seem to be all the hipster rage (which is perhaps it's only drawback ;-)

Exceptionally multi-functional addition to your wardrobe.
on March 4, 2014
I am 5'3" and 158 lbs. I usually wear a size 12 on bottom and size 10 on top. The Large was perfect. I can zip it up over my hips and still sit down. It's tight around hips when sitting but not uncomfortable. Very comfy when walking, and I can wear a fleece jacket or sweater under it. It's definitely not petite: It covers my bottom in back and ends at my upper thighs in front...but I prefer that in a rain jacket. The sleeves are of course too long but they easily roll up a bit and the Velcro at the wrists helps. Light weight without being flimsy. I packed it in a gallon ziplock, and it took up very little room in the suitcase. It had a test run for 3 days in not-so-sunny Eugene. 48 degrees and constant drizzle. It was the best purchase I've made in ages, particularly for the price. The red color is true to the picture as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.