Gals With Guns Women's Non-Slip Gun Thigh Holster for Small Guns, Silicone Grip (Small Semi Auto, X-Small (17-19
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Constructed of breathable, 4
- Velcro hook/loop closure, 3 thigh sizes available
- 2 Styles: TINY revolver (i.e. North American Arms LLR .22LR) or SMALL SA (i.e. Ruger LCP .380 or similar compact SA)
- Wear either leg, right hand draw
- Made in the USA
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introducing the Gals With Guns Non-Slip Thigh Holster. The first thigh holster to bring you a breathable soft elastic with sturdy silicone grips. We believe everyone should be able to have an affordable CCW option for under $40 that is still quality made in the USA. Use this holster to protect yourself even in your skimpiest outfits or when you aren't carrying a purse! The thigh holster is constructed of 4" breathable elastic with two 1/2" silicone grips that are professionally added for slip resistance. No thigh is alike, so we use a Velcro closure to allow you to snugly fit around your curves. Loop Velcro is used on top so it is comfortable on the skin. 3" elastic, tapered, holster keeps gun secure. The open bottom of the SA tapered holster measures 2 1/4" when empty, while the bottom opening of the TINY revolver measures 1". Can be worn on either leg, and designed for right hand draw. Available in 3 lengths, Small (19-21"), Medium (21-23"), and Large (23-25"). Measure around fullest part of the thigh where you would like to wear it for the best fit. If you are in-between sizes we do suggest you go with the smaller size due to the good stretching ability of the elastic. Available in 2 sizes, VERY TINY revolver (2" elastic opening at top), such as North American Arms LLR .22LR, and SMALL SA (4 1/2" elastic opening at top) , such as Ruger LCP, Sig Sauer P238, Keltec PF9, Bersa Thunder .380, or similar compact pistol. Both models now have an elastic/Velcro retention strap for SAFE ans SECURE carry. **Please note that the larger and heavier the gun, the less staying power the holster has. This holster is intended for very small, light-weight guns that we suggest are 15 ounces or less. If you are unsure if this will fit your gun please do not hesitate to send us a message as we are happy to help you in any way we can. Proudly made in the USA. Pat.D725,383
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* It's very easy to use as left-hand or right-hand draw, and on either leg. The design is so very simple and genius! Literally, your handgun goes straight in, so you could do left thigh, inside wear, for right-hand cross-draw. You could strap it with the holster on the outside of your left thigh for left-hand draw. Vice versa for your right leg.
* The fit seems very true-to-size. My thigh is about 22". The medium says it's for 21" to 23" and is very comfortable. I literally don't even realize I'm wearing it. Additionally, it's not bulky, so even with my revolver and under sleek dresses, no one can really tell I'm carrying unless they're really looking hard because they already know I'm carrying.
* My only hesitation around this holster was the size note. After doing some research about the specs listed here and my own CC (Ruger LCR .38), I decided to give the holster a try. **NOTE** I chose the "Small Semi-Auto" so I had the option of the upper velcro tab, and because the picture with the revolver made the pocket seem really, really, really tiny. My revolver is a little heavier and a little larger (though still an airweight and small) than Gals With Guns "recommends," but I have absolutely no problems keeping the holster in place.
* Choose your dress carefully. The holster uses Velcro (which is ideal and a good thing!) but can, of course, snag certain fabrics.
The holster itself was true to size based on the size chart they gave. It fit perfectly. I wore it for three hours the first day I received it at a dinner banquet and it never even slid down once. It seriously stayed in place the entire time. I was carrying a Glock 26 and it fit like a glove. It was easily concealed and did not poke out.
The downside; I wore it on the inside non dominate thigh for cross-draw. Let me tell you....OUCH! It was extreme uncomfortable. I did not have a hard time walking; no duck waddle here. Maybe if you were carrying a larger gun you would but it did not force me to walk different. But man, there was some chaffing involved. After three hours of use my skin did not have a rash (thankfully) bUT every step was quite uncomfortable and psinful at times. The material is not great for skin contact (reason I dropped down to 3 stars). If they covered the outer layer with silk, cotton, lace, etc..really anything soft I'm sure it wouldn't hurt nearly as much. But a thick velcro material outer layer was not the best planning on their part. Next time I wear this holster I will be wearing shorts underneath my dress/skirt or a garter on the opposite leg to prevent chafing.
Would I recommended this holster? Yes. It's durabe, good quality, and won't slid down an inch. Just be advised the material is not skin friendly in any way.
I can modify this thing to work properly but I shouldn't have to, this should have been solved in product testing. Especially since its billed as being designed for small guns. Ironic that the sellers name is "concealment unlimited", when the unlimited opening at the bottom is the fatal flaw in this product