|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$189.95 - $445.01 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Shell: 100% Nylon / Liner : 97% polyester / 3% Spandex
- 3-in-1 outdoor jacket pairs a waterproof, stretch shell with a zip out TNF Apex ClimateBlock jacket that's virtually waterproof and windproof
- [Outer jacket] Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Pit-zip vents
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Dial in your winter protection with a three-in-one system that provides customized levels of coverage from prolonged water and wind exposure. The seam-sealed, outer HyVent hard shell encases the stretch, soft-shell jacket for dependable waterproofing that remains breathable. Designed with a new media pocket for fall 2013 to secure your MP3 player and streamline headphone wires for handsfree listening. Zip out the virtually waterproof and windproof TNF Apex ClimateBlock jacket to wear separately on blustery fall days for lightweight weather protection.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00PMMB9NS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 14, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Let me tell you I lived in this jacket for over 2 weeks straight: exploring, hiking, trekking through snow and rain, and sleeping since we camped the entire time. This jacket kept me incredibly warm. It is very nice that it comes apart into two different jackets, giving you better temperature control. Because it ended up being so cold I really only took it apart once, but thought it still looked great either way. The look and fit is really wonderful for a woman, not making you look too bulky, but just right. Anything in my zip-up pockets stayed warm and dry. The only thing I would say is the hood comes down pretty far over your head, which is great for protection but it made it hard to see, but when wearing a beanie it held it back more so I could see where I was going.
Overall this is one of the best purchases I have ever made and will be using this for years.