Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 437 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 450 reviews
on October 5, 2013
After reading the reviews, I was a bit nervous about how these would fit. However, they are absolutely perfect! They are stretchy with plenty of room without being too large. I wear 9 1/2-10 size wide shoes and these socks, in this size, are perfect and they are well made. They are NOT your typical shorty sock made of terrycloth-like material. These are thin, but not panty hose thin. They are actually just like regular knee-socks material. (Note how in the picture you can see the white of the mannequin's foot through the sock.) I have worn these socks for regular days of walking around the house and office, to out hiking in the hills. I love them and highly recommend them.
on November 24, 2013
I'll have to first make a confession - I am a guy who likes to wear short, thin, and tight ladies socks. This is all to say that men's socks tend to be thick, high, and generally loose.

I wear a US 9.5 WIDE shoe so take my experience in relation to your own.

I generally tend to buy these types of socks at Costco, H&M, or other low priced places in bulk. They usually last me at least a year before holes will form due to my nails and general wear-down of the fabric.

I decided to try and buy a few brands on Amazon to see what the offering was.

These socks seem of decent durability and are pretty soft overall - however, they run quite a bit tighter than I am used to so these will be exclusively used by the lady of the house.

She is a WOMENS 7 1/2 size and likes the socks quite a bit, they fit her foot well and are very comfortable.

Sizing issues aside, there is a good variety of colors and styles (we ordered the Argyle ones) and the socks are very attractive.

At the price these are offered I don't see why you would buy more expensive brands - at the end of the day, they are cheap, soft, and very nice looking.

I can't say as to how well they will hold up but these types of socks all tend to last about the same amount of use so buy the cheapest and best looking ones.
on May 25, 2011
From reading the other reviews I thought they would be thin but I don't think they're that thin at all. They were like my other cotton Hanes socks. The size was good, I'm a 7.5 US, and they don't slip or anything!
on December 6, 2013
We bought 48 pairs of these socks in different patterns for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah party. It is common in our area for the hosts at weddings. sweet 16's, etc to supply short socks for the girls and women to change into from their high heels while dancing. The socks are often left behind and thrown out at the end of the parties, so basically we wanted to buy cute socks that are cheap enough to be disposable. These were perfect for our needs. The stitching on the seams looked fine and there were no holes or other signs of poor manufacturing. The socks are quite thin, and I wouldn't expect them to last long under regular use. My daughter wears a size five shoe and the socks were much too big for her to wear under shoes, but fine to dance in. We also tried them on a size seven, which they fit with a little extra room, and a size eleven, which they fit fine.
on December 6, 2012
I just received them today. And they are pretty nice for the money. While very thin, they are substantial enough to be what can only be called "comfy." At least with me, sometimes, I forget that I am wearing socks, but with these, I "feel" like I am wearing them. They wrap around and lay very close to the foot without being too tight. The ankle band is well made and I doubt will slip. All in all, very good purchase. I got the ones in Dew and flowers are really pretty and what is cooler, is that design is throughout the sock, up and down. So the flowers are on the bottom of the foot, as well! I can only call them ..."delightful." :) Seriously, they are charming, alright - for a sock!

I would certainly buy them again. In fact, I might be back to buy a few more packs in different patterns. Very happy with the purchase.
on January 2, 2016
Can't believe how nice they are for the price i paid =) , I will order more when I will need them for sure. I was really worry at the beginning that they will be bad, because you can never really tell before receiving them when you buy online , they are awesome and now I have them for a while and i can say they are still holding strong ( exception of the missing ones ...where do all those socks disappear ????????)
on June 4, 2012
I got these all in black and unpacking them the plastic hangers shot through the socks snagged on the socks first thing. I then washed and dried them before wearing them. They came out of the dryer unwearable, hundreds of pills on each sock. You might be able to wear these if you hand wash each sock individually. I also noticed that they are literally different sizes, lengths, i.e. there is no quality control on the sizing of these socks nor on the lack of a quality product. Ripped off by this product and steaming about why Amazon would carry such a sub, sub, sub standard product??? Maybe the other colors and patterns are different but I don't know and wouldn't risk two cents to find out! I rarely if ever write reviews for products here at Amazon, but when a product is this unusable, I believe fair-warning should be given by customers.
on July 26, 2013
I was looking some ankle socks that were not white, so I could wear them with casual or dressy flats (and not look like a 1950s schoolgirl), and these fit the bill. I'm a size 7.5" shoe and these fit like a glove, but if you wear a larger size shoe they may be too short. The material is thin enough to fit under flats, but substantial enough to prevent blisters so far. I also like that it's a big pack all of the same color; so as some inevitably go missing in the wash, I won't have to worry too much about miss-matched pairs. I think they'd be cute with heels too, the texture is similar to a very thick pair of tights. I've worn them with sneakers too. All in all I'm very happy with them.
on April 15, 2013
Socks disappear. I'm convinced they figure out how to walk away eventually after being walked in for most of their existence. They just up and go. At least one of every pair (the other one might not be quite as intelligent). So having to replace socks often can be pricy.

This is the 2nd time I've purchased these specific socks. I really like them, and I'm picky about socks; fabric and feel specifically (I'm OCD). These are acceptable and not cheaply made. They don't wear holes easily. I still have some of these from a year ago and they're good as new.

My feet are 9, 9.5 and these fit comfortably. And my 10 year old wears them, too, and they are comfortable on her as well.
on April 17, 2013
Cute socks, feel a little cheap tho. The insides of the socks seem to be able to snag easy. But they're a good thickness, not too thick not too thin. But I'm returning them because they're very small. I wouldn't get them unless you're a shoe size 8 or smaller or possibly a very narrow size 9 (but that might be pushing it). They don't stretch very much at all. They didn't even cover the back of my heel on my narrow size 10 feet
55 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.