|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$41.99 - $44.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 70% Bamboo Viscose / 25% Cotton / 5% Spandex
- Drawstring closure
- Women’s sleepwear pajama set is exclusively fulfilled by Amazon. Buy ONLY when indicated as being shipped by Amazon
- Pajama top has fashionably cut neckline with "raw" edge detail, pleats, and raglan sleeves. Cropped pajama pants have side pockets, side slits, and elasticized waist with drawstring. Generously cut; choose the smaller size if unsure or in between sizes
- Bamboo Bliss fabric’s superior temperature regulating properties keep the body warm in winter and cool in summer
- Naturally hypoallergenic, bamboo fiber is especially suitable for those with sensitive skin or allergies. Bamboo plant is organically sustainable, biodegradable, grows naturally, and has very low water footprint
- Machine wash in cold water. Promptly remove from dryer to prevent wrinkles. Imported
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Luxry and comfort come together in this eye-catching set of women's pajamas in velvety soft bamboo viscose fabric. Lounge and sleep in these relaxed-fit pajamas. This sleepwear set is a versatile gift for any age and any occasion.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00DUJ196W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 9, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NOT see-through which is hugely important to me
Good color that doesn't seem to bleed even on the first wash
Expensive, considering that they aren't anything particularly special
I don't know if they run small or are just short. The picture would lead me to believe the pants should be just about dragging on the ground which is how I like them...well they barely reach my ankles. And I even bought one size up than my normal just because I like my pajamas loose and comfy.
Yeah it's soft, but nothing more than your average pajamas
The paper that came with it seemed to imply these are very breathable and/or help regulate your body temperature, but these make me sweat.
I guess overall I'm saying, yeah they're okay and I like them, but they're kind of expensive for something that really isn't that special. I thought from other reviews that these would be one of the better pajama sets I've owned, but it's definitely not high on my list. Won't be returning, but when it comes time to replace them, I'll look elsewhere.