Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 10, 2017
I got the red watch. Very disappointed. The watch band is stuck and it does not lay flat for storage. Second, the band is covered with tacky gold glitter. Just awful looking. The picture shows a solid red band. Returning for a refund.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 12, 2013
No, I know, we've all paid a few dollars for something that turns out to be a piece of junk. But this is a super bargain.

I love my new red rubber watch! I love the color, but mostly, finally here's a watch band that I can make tight enough so the watch doesn't fall off my wrist.

I wasn't expecting the rhinestones to be quite so glitzy--but red rubber** and rhinestones--what more could you want?

(**Yes, I know it's really silicone gel.)
on November 5, 2014
I love the many colors these watches come in. But, as others have said, the batteries do not last long. I probably have 15 of these watches and half of them are not working. I had a lime green watch and I wanted a green, green watch so I ordered one. What I got was another lime green watch. I think these watches are cool and I will probably continue to buy colors I don't have. But I wish they would improve the battery problem, I don't think my red watch lasted a month. And pay a little more attention and send the correct color of watch. I would give these watches 5 stars if they didn't have these issues, they're lucky because I am being generous with 3 stars.
on May 20, 2014
I have about 25 of these brightly colored watches in a myriad of colors. I match them to my nail polish and enjoy the smiles they invoke. But I have also found that these Geneva silicone watches have a v-e-r-y short life span. My orange ones often do not last more than a week -- one did not survive an hour. The white ones seem to last the longest. I doubt it has anything to do with what color the watches are, but coincidentally, that has been my observation. I have not found a way to replace the batteries as the backs are sealed. These are inexpensive and through Amazon Prime, delivered quickly, but do not buy one expecting to wear it as your primary watch for a long time. But as costume jewelry--they're fun.
on February 17, 2011
This is a great watch for the price. I orginally purchased this same Geneva watch in white. I loved it so much that I then purchased it in two more colors, black and red. This is a "true" red color, versus tinted in orange or rust. The large face is easy to read and the trim in CZ stones is very nice. It looks like the more expensive watches you can get in the department stores. Actually, I liked the look of this watch more than the ones I saw in the stores. The band is very comfortable and it can fit a small or large wrist. I have a small wrist, and it was very easy to trim the watch band to make it fit just right. I paid $8.99 for the watch and only $2.95 for shipping, making the total cost be $11.94! At that price, a person just can't go wrong.
11 comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 22, 2012
I ordered this watch to replace my beloved rock candy watch I had bought about 3 years ago. I was so excited to order it because it looked so similar to what I had. Sadly, when I received it I realized after a few hours that the second hand hadn't moved and neither had the hour hand. I tried resetting it again to no avail. I would have loved to wear this watch but now I can't. I guess it is just luck of the draw as some of the other reviews have been 5 stars. Oh well I can get a watch somewhere else. You get what you pay for I suppose.
on August 24, 2013
This is my second watch I have ordered and one more on the way I really like all the colors to choose from I have the white and am waiting for the royal blue .The watch itself works great so far none of the Rhinestones fell out and the price is so inexpensive I will probably order more for my friends.
on September 3, 2016
Band was supposed to be red it was a bright reddish orange instead...other than that I normally really like these watches and have other colors
on July 14, 2013
This watch is really nice, and you can't beat the price. I bought it to keep time on the SAT because you need a non-digital watch, however; now a wear it because it is a really cute watch. I do agree that the strap is too long although I have small wrists. I dropped it once, and the plastic piece on front flew off. It stopped,and I was really worried, but I popped the back off and pushed in the battery and then reset it and it has been ticking ever since. Speaking of the battery, some people said they had problems with the battery, I didn't have any problems with it, heck, the battery is still working and it has been 8 months since I bought it. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I adore these watches from Geneva!--I have several in different colors, like this red one--changing the watches to go with whatever I've picked out to wear is fun for me--I love watches of all types, but it's just nice to be able to have some that coordinate so well with my apparel--they keep excellent time, too, not that that fact is incidental or anything!--but, watches are available by the tons, so a nice watch that works well is not hard to find these days--adding color and some bling to these Geneva watches,giving them such easily readable faces, then selling them at such a tremendously low price makes a good time piece not just affordable, but also makes it worth having more than one!