Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shoes 18 Womens Faux Suede Rhinestone Ballerina Ballet Flats Shoes 5 Colors
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on September 4, 2012
I ordered two pairs of these (grey and black) in a size 7/8. I usually wear a size 7 or 7 1/2 in flats so I figured the 7/8 was a safe bet. However, after trying them on when they arrived they are very tight in the toe area. I'm sure the 9/10 would have been too large so I'm hoping these stretch out some as I wear them. I love the look of them but am a little disappointed in the size issue but don't feel like going through the trouble of trying to return them.

*UPDATE* These didn't really stretch for me but I shoved my feet in them anyway. I ended up putting holes on the inside where my big toe hit though and had to throw them away. Next time I'll order a size bigger.
on September 23, 2012
I purchased this item in a size 11(I am a size 10) good thing too because they fit just right.
on December 18, 2012
Love the color and look of the shoe. Comfortable. Usually wear a 9 1/2 - 10. Had to buy an 11. They fit perfectly
on April 29, 2013
THESE SHOES ARE POOR QUALITY AND DO NOT LOOK LIKE THE PICTURE...DON'T BE DECEIVED!! NOT WORTH RETURNING SINCE I CANT GET A FULL REFUND!!
on December 13, 2012
Within days the rhinestones started falling off. Within a month, the seams were starting to wear. Let it be known, I wore these shoes to work. In an office. With carpeted floors. I wasn't abusing them, and yet, now 6 weeks after buying them they are unwearable.
on September 12, 2012
I just received these in the mail and was sooo excited...until I tried them on. I usually wear a 5 or 5 1/2 so I was actually worried these would be too large. They aren't too uncomfortable, but my toes are right at the end. Hopefully they stretch out with wear, but if not the sparkle is worth it! I suggest ordering a size bigger then you usually wear, considering how small they seem to run.
on May 11, 2015
Used.. VERY USED from the bottom. JUST TOOK IT OUT OF THE BAG LIKE THIS!! WTH! I get the basic you get what you pay for.but..... these are used. the top / Inside looked good so ii tried them., but the bottom is scratcheD and OBVIOUSLY USED,
review image
on November 23, 2015
They arrived damaged! The insole of the right foot has a scratch, about 1/2" long. I am going to exchange them and I hope the new pair is not damaged. Other than that, the shoe is cute and for $17, they are comfortable enough.
review image
on January 28, 2016
I ordered the size of shoe that I normally order and wear with no issues, but they are a little loose. The only reason I did not request a return is due to the ankle/over the top of the foot strap that keeps them from slipping off my feet as I walk. They are much "pointy'er" in the toe than the picture really show, so they are not my favorite shoe, but I will keep them and wear them because it's hard to find an animal print like this that will go with the skirt that I ordered them for - the leopard print portion of these is designed in a material that makes the appearance of actual animal hide, which is neat, and the black material on the heel is textured too - which is cute. All things considered I still rate them a 4 star - just be aware that you may want ot plan on wearing them with a slightly thicker sock than just bare feet or hose - or just ordered a half size smaller. I think it's easier to wear thicker "socks" than end up having a shoe that's just too small.
on February 6, 2016
Very cheap shoes. Left me a blister on the back of my ankle. Material almost feels like a tough cardboard...no joke. Cardboard.
They served their purpose (uncomfortably) and will now be retired to the emergency use only pile.

See 1 answered question