Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on April 14, 2016
I purchased this watch because I had been looking for a white, rubber style watch like this and I came across this one and I have been very pleased with the watch so far. The fit is very comfortable and adjusts easily to fit any wrist. I normally do not wear a lot of rhinestones but I really liked the look of this watch and how the rhinestones were not so large and gaudy. The numbers on the face are very easy to see and are the perfect size, not too small and not too large. The only issue I have had is the white rubber band does get a little dirty just with normal wear so I have to clean it often and the band that holds the strap down came off a few times but it just fits right back on the band so it's not that big of an issue. It's a very stylish watch that I can wear with my everyday outfits, as well as dressing it up with more business looks.
on February 14, 2011
don't wear it with long sleeves unless they are white! I haven't had this watch even a week and the white strap is already stained! Yesterday, I wore a long sleeve black cardigan and the watch band picked up the dye of my sweater and I cannnot get it out! I've tried cleaning it with bleach, white toothpaste, hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol, soap...every suggestion I could find on the internet, with no luck.

The watch is super cute and very comfortable to wear. I'm just glad I didn't pay a ton of money on a similar designer brand because I would be really disappointed with it staining like it did. If you decide to buy this, make sure you wear it with short sleeves!

I gave it a 3 star rating simply because of the staining issue.
on December 1, 2014
Not very water resistant. I accidently dunked my wrist and by the time I looked at it, the face was half full of water. Also, the battery didn't last very long. Within a couple weeks I had to go get the battery replaced which cost more than the watch itself!
on September 7, 2017
Bought for my adult daughter - she liked it.
on August 2, 2011
This watch is fairly light weight with a large round face and easily readable numbers, stainless steel back. The sides of the face are metal which has been painted white. The band has been shaped to give the appearance of links but is a solid piece made from silicone/rubber so there is little to no initial stiffness and forms a flexible circle around the wrist. A few of the rhinestones are a little crooked but so minor only the wearer would probably notice. I usually wear a loose fitting 7.5-8" bracelet and this watchband set in the second last hole is perfect for a similar fit. It's a chunky watch so even on a larger wrist it would be noticable. An absolute bargain for the price I paid ($9.50 and free supersaver shipping). You get the similar look of white ceramic at a fraction of the price, keeping in mind that it is a cheap watch so you can't expect it to be perfect.
on July 3, 2015
I really like this watch, but it goes through batteries very quickly. I found myself replacing the battery 2-3 times a year. And sometimes it would stop ticking, than start back up and be good for another week or two before getting slow again. Finally decided to replace the watch.
on July 16, 2011
I love this watch it is comfortable, pretty, and it looks expensive. Everyone I work with has complimented me on it. The reason I am only giving 3 stars is because I ordered this watch on July 4, 2011 I opted for expedited shipping, I paid more for shipping than for the actual watch. I still did not receive it for ten days (8 business days) I paid for 1-3 business days. I contacted the seller and they've just ignored me. So I like the watch but I will never order anything from USA Imports again. I ordered the exact watch for my mother's birthday from a different seller on the 12th of July and I got it on the 15th. It wasn't 4.25 it was 9.00 but I would have paid that anyway to get it in 3 days.
on February 16, 2016
Wife loves it
on April 27, 2014
Looks like a nice quality watch in which I purchased to wear every day. A different look which should complement any attire.
on June 28, 2011
...after only a couple of days I was almost late for work because the watch just stopped. Got it going again and it lasted a couple of days and stopped again. Contacted seller who suggested I should change the battery(original came with a tag to prevent use prior to purchase.) I did not, as a dead battery would have stopped the watch... Got it going for a few more days so I'm thinking just a bad watch. And then it started fogging up when I washed my hands and the glittery stones started falling out... so I got a couple of weeks out of it before I threw it out.