Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 28, 2016
I have a Red and Silver Classic Twisted Band Bracelet I paid $20 something for some time ago and absolutely love it.
I decided to purchase a black one too, so as to have one for dress and to go with most anything. It seemed odd that only the black ones were $7 at the time of this purchase. Upon arrival it was easy to see why. It looks great!! ... but the hands are so fine, neither I nor most people over 25 can read the fine hands in most lighting. And to make it more unreadable...the second hand is a tiny bit is wider than the hour hand so that at a quick glance the time can look totally incorrect or disorienting.
on May 6, 2015
It was very tight on my wrist and the colored rim feel off the first time I wore it out. I like small watches and wear the face on the inside of my wrist so that the clasp shows. I did like the way it looked.
on March 23, 2015
This is my seventh watch, have given them to family members and as gifts to others.They are really cute watches.and yes I would recommend to friends.
on November 2, 2014
I don't know any normal woman who could wear this. It is SO tiny. It's nice but useless and not worth the trouble to return. It also took way to long to get it. Very unhappy.
on June 17, 2015
This is such a cute item, I have thin wrist and have been looking for something like this. It fits my small wrist, it's well made and light weight. It comes with an extra battery, cool.
on March 7, 2014
This is a pretty and dainty watch, nice to wear with a dress or evening and simple enought to wear to the office. Wish it was waterproof but for the price this is an excellant watch.
on May 11, 2016
I have a small wrist and I am pleased this fits so well and looks great too!
on January 31, 2016
love it fits just right on my wrist great looking
on January 15, 2016
These watches are my favorite, I have several.
on September 23, 2015
Very good watch. Will definitely recommend.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.