Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on July 30, 2014
Great little watch for a really amazing price! I mean you can't beat less then 5 bucks with free shipping! I love that it has a very readable face with all the numbers on it and it is the perfect size for my tiny wrist. I thought that maybe the band would bug me and rub me wrong (literally) but so far so good. I definitely would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a beautiful watch at an affordable price for a small wrist.
on November 20, 2014
Very elegant watch at an unbeatable price! I get tons of compliments. I lost the knob on the side after a year of constant wear; watch still worked but I bought a replacement since it's so inexpensive. Only reason I gave it four instead of five stars is that I found on both pairs that I had to bend the metal end bits outward a little bit to keep them from digging into my wrist. A minute or two with a pair of pliers, though, and it's perfectly comfortable to wear.
on September 9, 2014
The watch fits my small wrist so the watch stays face up. It is very pretty I wear it when I go out. The price was so low I didn't know what to expect. It is a very well made watch I really really like this watch
on July 30, 2015
The watch works fine so far, from a distance it looks nice wearing it, but when I look at it to check the time some cosmetic flaws stand out. It has what almost looks like some burnt metal on the side of the inside face of the watch and another small piece of metal stuck on the side, also some other cosmetic flaws on the face of the watch which is noticeable in the pictures I included. I really want to like the watch, and considering the price I guess I can't expect perfection, but when ever I go to check the time the burnt metal area is the first thing my eyes go to.
review image review image review image
on March 21, 2016
The watch still keeps time correctly, but looks 10 years old, in stead of 3 months. The "paint" that colored the border of the face of the watch has mostly chipped off, leaving some spots of white. The coating of the metal on the body of the watch and the band has worn off and taken different colors, some like dull iron and other coppery.
Also, I have a very small wrist and the watch fits me, but it would be very uncomfortable for most women.
on October 9, 2013
I have a very small wrist (6") and oftentimes have problems with watches flopping around my wrist. This one fits perfectly. I needed something small and plain with a big enough face for me to read without my reading glasses, and this covered all those needs. However the white on the cable began to wear off after one use. No problem: I can touch it up with white paint if needed. Despite that I'm glad I bought this watch.
on February 7, 2016
It's cute and fits nice around my wrist. one problem though is that I dropped it one time and then when I picked it up, the white paint around the outside of the clock fell off. Disappointment...

I still use it anyway because it's cute and you won't notice it unless you look from afar.
on April 23, 2014
This is such a great idea! this flexible band fits nicely without being too tight. I am looking forward to wearing it through the summer.
on July 8, 2015
I LOVE this watch!! I have very small wrists and this is the perfect watch since it just "wraps" around my wrist. Easy on, easy off. It took awhile to get but it was worth the wait. I have gotten so many compliments on it - it looks more like a bracelet than a watch. I also ordered a gold and black one also.
on February 22, 2015
This is my 2nd watch -- the white on the band will wear off eventually but for the price this watch cannot be beat. I love the bangle style, not restricting at all -- have had lots of compliments on it. Just remember to take it off before you shower, that is how I ruined my first one. I actually bought two so if my current one stops working I have a back-up.