- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by NYfashion101, Inc. when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code NYFASH10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by NYfashion101, Inc. when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code G2ZYTV3B at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 3/4" (19mm) Wide Belt Strap.
- Stitched Edges for Durability.
- Silver Metal Buckle.
- Available in Multiple Colors and Styles to match your style.
- Size: Small (27"-31") / Medium (32"-35") / Large (35"-39") / X-Large (39"-43") / XX-Large (44"-48")
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Women's Skinny Genuine Leather Belt is a 3/4" (19mm) wide belt strap. Works great as a Casual or Dress Belt. The belt comes with a Silver Finished Metal Buckle. Multiple Colors are available to choose from to match your style. This belt is measured from the fold to the center hole. Measure where you wear the belt, with your pants on, and order that size.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B010R80RK2
- Item model number: 7055-BLK-S-9
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 10, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Anyways mine was such a nice color (purple) and looks and fits great. It's nice to have such a range of sizes. I am plus size and it's hard to find a cute belt for plus size that doesn't have that horrendous "stretch" panel in the back.
A thin layer of color is peeling and flaking off of it and I don't see it lasting much longer, looks-wise. I can't wear a belt that's losing layers on it, because it just looks sloppy! Otherwise, it's holding my pants up...but that's about it.
Unfortunate, because otherwise, it's practically perfect. For $5, I can't say I would expect perfection, but it's really too bad, as I'd like to keep it looking as nice as I can and not just tossing it out.
Bottom line - super affordable and would buy again.