|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$30.99 - $35.98 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Please check the size information and follow the size chart before place an order;
- Tag size XS:US0/2; Tag size S:US4/6; Tag size M: US8/10; Tag size L: US12; Tag size XL: US size 14; Tag size XXL: US size 16;
- Material: 75%polyester+15% spandex;
- "SALICO" Trademark is registered on Amazon. Some sellers list their mimic product in our listing. Their quality,color,material and size are different from our products. For having the good buying experience, please check the seller name(SALICO) before ordering.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Women Latest Arrival Bow Decor Long Sleeve Slim Bodycon Dress Business Pencil Dress
Notice: Our sizes now are standard US size. You just need to choose the size according to the size standard we offered now, nor the customers reviews! As we here have corrected the size to make it larger and longer for US people!
Size Notes: A-B inch (A is the size of "laid flat", B is the size of "after stretch").
For example, Bust:(US 4/6) 34-37.8 inch, which means for US size 4 and size 6, the bust size laid flat of the item is 34 inch; the bust size after stretch is 37.8 inch
XS(US0/2): Bust:31.5-33.1''/ Waist:25.2''-26.7''/Hip:33''-35.4''/Length: 37.4''
S(US4-6): Bust:34'-37.8''/ Waist:27.1-29.1''/ Hips:35-39.3''/ Length:40.9''
M(US8/10): Bust: 36-39.3''/ Waist: 29.1-30.7''/ Hips: 37-40.9''/ Length: 41.3''
L(US12): Bust: 37.9-40.5''/ Waist: 31.1-32.2''/ Hips: 38.9-42.5''/ Length: 41.7''
XL(US14): Bust: 39.9-42.5''''/ Waist: 33-34.2''/ Hips: 40.9-44.4''/ Length: 42.1''
XXL(US16): Bust: ''/41.3-43'' Waist: 35-36.2''/ Hips: 42.9-45 ''/ Length: 42.5''
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 6.3 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B015H5JY9K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These are a little dressy, so I don't see you wearing them to a picnic. I really think of them as non-summer dresses. They're great!