Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 21, 2017
My husband surprised me with this watch and I loooooove it! Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Michael Kors because often his product is a tad flashy. This watch is the perfect, classy addition to my wardrobe. The pearl face is more beautiful in person!
review imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
on February 1, 2014
I love this watch. I bought one from this seller in 2012 and I lost it, I had to buy one again! Can't beat the price best looking Michael Kors watch on the market. I get compliments every time I wear it.
review image
46 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Oh my gosh I am in LOVE with it! I think I'm going to wear it everyday!
review image
7 people found this helpful
on January 21, 2018
Great watch and looks exactly as pictured. On the heavier side but that’s expected of a MK watch. Love the mother of pearl dial and the crystals. Sits well on my thin wrist and doesn’t look bulky or manly. Can be worn to dress outfits up or down as it’s versatile enough for jeans, yoga pants or a dress and heels.
1 star deducted because there were some scuff and scratch marks on the bracelet both inside and outside. Not sure how this happened as it had soft stickers on it and it was packaged well. Nevertheless they’re noticeable but I’m not going to bother returning it.
One person found this helpful
on May 28, 2015
Not sure if it is a knockoff. Packaging looked ok, but all the reviews said links had to be removed and extra lengths were in the box. This is very tight and no extra links in the box, which I really need. I have many MK watches and everyone if them fit the same-loose. The watch is beautiful and I agree with the other posts that the picture does not do it justice.
5 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 2, 2015
What is there to say except if you are looking for a metal watch this is it ladies. It lays on the wrist perfectly flat tells perfect time and is everything
one can possibly want from a time piece. You can't go wrong with this purchase. I certainly recommend the watch.
6 people found this helpful
on December 20, 2012
This is my first review on Amazon but I had to write one for this. I had been looking for one nice watch I could wear everyday and love looking at everyday. I ordered a few different ones. This one stole the show for me. I liked that it only had crystals for the numbers and not around the case. The rope type design is really nice instead of crystals. The face is mother of pearl but very pretty...baby irredescent colors in the light...really pretty in the sunlight. This is a substantial watch so if you don't like weighty watches, this is not for you. It weighs about 124 grams or 4.4oz. The case is thick about 7/16 of an inch. I also liked the links in the band..5 across intead of 3. I have had this for over 2 months now and still love it. Amazon had the best price around. I usually wear a 7 1/4" bracelet and like my watches to fit loose like a bracelet and did have to have some links removed. I would definitely recommend this watch.
4 people found this helpful
on February 26, 2016
Purchased this as a gift. The receiver liked the product after having to clean it up. It arrived as if it were previously used. The packaging was not great, but after cleaning it up, it appears to be ok. Probably won't buy again online.
3 people found this helpful
on April 17, 2015
This is a REALLY late review, as I've had this watch for almost 2 years now. But I LOVE it. It's the perfect amount of bling for casual & classy, & it looks amazing on the wrist. I did have to get a few links taken out though because it came way too big for my wrist size, but other than that I am a happy woman!
2 people found this helpful
on May 16, 2016
I bought this watch as a gift for my girlfriend a few years ago. It is still in very nice condition, most likely due to her taking really nice care of it. I've had some experience with Michael Kors watches suffering from defects and problem, but this one has kept running flawlessly. A very simple, relatively affordable watch that can be worn with a variety of clothes and outfits..
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.