|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.16 - $129.75 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Synthetic
- Hand Wash
- Deluxe women's Darth Vader costume jumpsuit and mask
- Jumpsuit features attached molded armor, attached cape, belt and mask
- Costume sizes are not the same as clothing and vary by style, check Rubie's size chart and reviews before making a selection
- Officially licensed Star Wars costume, buy with confidence directly from Amazon
- Rubie's costume company has the entire line of Star Wars costumes in adult and children sizes
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Deluxe women's Darth Vader costume jumpsuit and mask. Jumpsuit features attached molded armor, attached cape, belt and mask With Star wars Costumes in every size and style, Rubie's is the perfect place for your group or family costume needs. An officially licensed costume, buy with confidence directly from Amazon. You're never to young or too old to wear a costume! Whether for passing out candy, Christmas, Mardi Gras, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, or just play time - Rubie's has you covered. Family-owned and family-operated from their 2-million square foot facility in Long Island, New York, Rubie's works every day to be an innovator in both design and manufacture of scary, funny, historical, and mythical ensembles.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IPDUII8
- Item model number: 887594
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 20, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I most liked the fact that the cape covered my generous "assets" during the evening but the front was still revealing enough to make me feel confident and sexy. I also liked that the bodysuit zipped up in the back rather than using the typical Velcro closures.
I've attached a photo so you can see the costume on a normal person. Note: I've pulled the cape to the side for the purposes of the photo. It really drapes across the back. Also, I purchased the full head Vador helmet to wear with my costume, so what is pictured on my head is not what comes with the costume. Hope this helps!
Update: As requested, below is the link to the helmet I purchased on Amazon:
Star Wars Darth Vader Deluxe Adult Full Face Mask, Black, One Size https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ZQ667A/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_LP.Zvb2Z9VW1A
Overall, this is a great costume. (I'm 5'6" and 117 pounds, and I ordered a size Small, which fits well, though it's loose enough that an XS would probably also fit well.) That being said, I wish a few things had been better, especially given the price:
1. As most other reviewers mention, the mask is only a half-mask. It looks pretty cheap from the back, it's a little too big for my head, and the vision is fairly dark, which makes it hard to use. However, as I didn't plan to use the mask very much, this isn't that big of a deal.
2. The foam pieces on the shins were sewn on in such a way that they left a 3-inch gap between my leg and the piece. The gap is large enough to fit my fist in, and looks especially awkward from the sides. (See photos.) This would be easily fixable by undoing the stitches and sewing the foam pieces back on to fit the leg better, but it should have been correct to begin with. I ended up wearing over-the-knee boots to cover them.
3. While the top foam piece is pictured fairly high up on the model, it falls lower on me, making my already-short torso appear even shorter. Not a big deal, but it would have been nice to have it in the right place.
I'm giving this 4 stars because despite the small issues I have with it, it's a pretty awesome costume and I am happy with my purchase. I decided to add black arm warmers and over-the-knee boots, as pictured.
Foam pieces fully attached
Cape Velcro didn't rip hair
Some fraying at sleeves and ankles
Hard to go to the bathroom alone