Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 1, 2017
small, tight
on July 1, 2016
Runs small. I need a medium and could have used a 2x at least I seriously don't think iis polyster either, more like 100 % cotton. Oh well, what's done it's done now. Very disappointd. Please make real sizes or larger ones
on March 8, 2014
I love how the shirt looks. The fabric is good for this type of shirt. The colors are exactly what I thought they would be. (I guess my monitor is doing its job) It is soft coral pink in color. It fits well, since I did order 2 sizes bigger than I normally would do. Overall I am happy with my choices.
on May 2, 2014
The product they sell is like for kids or something. I ordered my daughter in law a small which she usually weArs and it was more like an extra small. What is it with these companies anyway. Cute shirt but mis sized and they want do anything about it.
on June 3, 2014
I love this shirt- great quality for the price. Does run small, I don't plan on putting it through the dryer. Soft and comfortable, worth the 10 bucks.
on September 28, 2016
I had to give this away because it was too small.
on November 19, 2016
extremely nice. I love it
on June 5, 2013
I was really excited about getting this shirt. My husband likes this on me, but I think it's just okay. It seems to fit weird in places and the collar is pretty close to my neck. I don't like shirts being too tight in my neck area. It's just alright. Nothing to write home about.
on September 14, 2017
too small
on September 6, 2016
love it especially the cap sleeve
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.