|Fits as expected||
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% acrylic
- Spot clean. Hand wash cold, dry flat; or dry clean.
- * Designed in multiple colors and styles. Easy to wear and pair with other clothes. Fashionable and stylish.Women's Cozy Tartan Scarf Wrap Shawl Neck Stole Warm Plaid Checked Pashmina
- * Size:55*55inch.material: high quality heavy acrylic fabric. Please note: Neal LINK is not responsible for other sellers displaying a different lower quality product.
- * This cozy blanket scarves(blanket scarf) is perfect for cold weather and is a great fall companion for your autumn and winter wardrobe.
- * Do not machine wash. It's a good gift for your lover, family, friend or coworkers.
- * Designed in multiple colors and styles. Easy to wear and pair with other clothes. Fashionable and stylish.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tartan Women Blanket Scarf Warm Plaid Big Long Square Checked Shawl
Wrap yourself in style for Fall and Winter! With a soft cashmere-like feel, this is the perfect oversized scarf to keep you warm and cozy. Our scarf comes in a variety of soft, bold, and neutral color combinations. In addition, our scarf is available in a variety of plaid, geometric, and tribal patterns. Our scarf is great for indoor or outdoor wear. In a cool office, your keep neck and shoulders warm and add a wow-factor to your outfits. Outside, bundle up with this scarf to protect again chilly weather and add a pop of color, or design, to any jacket. Our one-size-fits-all scarf also makes the perfect gift for your loved ones that they’ll be sure to treasure! High quality acrylic material is washable—no need to pay for expensive dry cleaning.
Women's Cozy Tartan Scarf Wrap Shawl Neck Stole Warm Plaid Checked Pashmina
This cozy blanket scarves(blanket scarf) is perfect for cold weather and is a great fall companion for your autumn and winter wardrobe.SIZE & MATERIAL:Product Dimensions (IN): Length- 55" x Width- 55" Notice: Hand wash, and can not be cleaned with chemical cleaning agents.Not machine washable and tumble.Slightly Color Difference Allowed for Light Effects.The scarf is sealed packaging, so there will have wrinkles.Please allow 1-2cm dimension deviation. 100% brand new and in original package. Computerized photos have some chromatic aberration.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 1.5 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B018FFERJG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 13, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's fall and I've been seeing a lot of images of cute outfits with big, massive, plaid scarfs. I did look around the stores but didn't find “red” I was looking for. I read lot of the 500 reviews on this one. Most negative ones are about color not matching and loose treads. I feel the “red” is pretty true to picture and yes the threads are loose. It's $13! This is like a blanket - seriously! 54 inches by 60. It's also really truly SOFT. Warm too. I'm in Wisconsin and I already know I'm going to wear this a lot.
My biggest issue is it does irritate my eyes. Yes my eyes are sensitive, I'm not sure if little hairs are coming off of it or what. I'm giving it 4 stars for now. I did hand wash it in sink. I'm hoping this helps if it does I'll update my post to 5 stars. Had no problems washing and hanging it up to dry.
Update Dec: this some how got into the wash and the dryer. Still looks fine. I'm really surprised but happy. I've been using it in car as trow.