|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.99 - $58.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 70% Bamboo Viscose / 30% Cotton (Terry)
- Special Overstock Discount on Natural White Color Only -While Supplies Last. Texere women's robe is exclusively fulfilled by Amazon. Buy ONLY when indicated as being shipped by Amazon (SKU: WB0102)
- Terry cloth bathrobe features shawl collar, two patch pockets, a belt with double loops, inside modesty tie, and 3/4 kimono style sleeves for mobility while lounging. S/M = 47" long, L/XL = 48" long, 2X/3X = 49" long
- While supplies last, enjoy this stylish natural white luxury robe. Who says practicality can't be luxurious, too? Wrap yourself up in luxury after your morning shower, or at the end of a long day. Feel pampered by the soft warmth you normally can get only at a spa. Mothers day gifts from daughter
- Stays fresh and odor-free. Wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. Bamboo viscose is especially suitable for those with sensitive skin and/or allergies. Bamboo plant is organically sustainable, biodegradable, grows naturally, and has a very low water footprint
- Best care for bamboo robe - machine wash in cold water. Use of fabric softener or dryer sheets will decrease absorbency. Remove promptly from dryer to prevent wrinkles. Imported. Approximate Product Weight: 3.30 lbs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This luxurious women’s robe will cuddle you in its soft embrace - the perfect finishing touch to a relaxing bath. Outside of the robe is velvety and lavish cut-pile terry fabric, while the inside is soft and thirsty terry-loop fabric.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WOMEN'S BAMBOO VISCOSE TERRY ROBE BY TEXERE
We are proud of our philosophy and practice as a socially responsible and ethical sourcing company. As an integral part of our work, we promote rare and endangered art forms from around the world. Our philosophy of social responsibility rests upon three basic tenets:
- Eco Awareness
- Human and Organizational Relationships
- Preservation of Native Cultures and Social Cohesion
The outside of the robe is velvety and lavish cut-pile terry fabric, while the inside is soft and thirsty terry-loop fabric.
DOUBLE BELT LOOPS
Double belt loops allow you to adjust the belt to the perfect height.
The hanging loop allows the robe to be hung up to dry on a robe hook.
The front pockets are large enough to carry your phone, makeup, wallet, etc.
THE BENEFITS OF BAMBOO VISCOSE FABRIC
- ODOR RESISTANT – Bamboo viscose is a naturally antibacterial fabric. When you sweat, the resulting odor is caused by the sweat mixing with bacteria on your skin. Therefore, fabrics that slow bacterial growth are able to inhibit odors much better than synthetic fabrics such as polyester.
- TEMPERATURE REGULATING – The incredible breathability of bamboo viscose allows you to stay cool when it’s hot out, and warm when it’s cool.
- MOISTURE ABSORBING – Bamboo viscose can absorb up to 60% more water than cotton, which means that you’ll be dry and comfortable in this robe right out of the shower.
- HYPOALLERGENIC – Produced from natural material, bamboo viscose is better for anyone with allergies to synthetic, chemically-produced fabrics such as polyester. Dyes used are toxin-free.
- SOFT & COZY – Bamboo viscose feels incredibly soft to the touch, and only gets softer with each wash. It’s the perfect fabric for staying comfy and cozy at any time of the year!
Our women’s bamboo viscose terry robe comes in a range of sizes to accommodate most body types. S/M size is 47” long, L/XL is 48” long, and 2X/3X is 49” long. Please see our size chart below for the most accurate sizing information.
- S/M = Bust: 34 – 37 in | Waist: 27 – 30 in | Hip: 37 – 40 in
- L/XL = Bust: 39 – 44 in | Waist: 32 – 37 in | Hip: 42 – 47 in
- 2X/3X = Bust: 46 – 52 in | Waist: 39 – 45 in | Hip: 49 – 55 in
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00DVQH64S
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 11, 2013
- Average Customer Review: