Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 183 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 195 reviews
on January 17, 2012
I purchased this robe for my mother for Christmas. My mother is petite and sleeve length is frequently a real problem for her. While comparing robes I noticed that this one had what appeared to be a 3/4 length sleeve. It caught my eye as I personally prefer a 3/4 length sleeve in a robe that I might be wearing in the kitchen around water, food, & fire. I hoped that the shorter sleeve would also work well in an evening lounging robe for my petite mother AND IT DID. The sleeve & robe on her is full length and she absolutely loves it. Her Northern Minnesota home tends to be a bit drafty during the winter months and she finds the robe to be very warm and comfortable.
on January 9, 2014
This is a wonderful ladies robe, not to mention the great price and fast shipping. The fabric is very supple and has a silky texture, due I'm sure to the high Bamboo content. Super soft and cuddly, without the weight and scratchiness of pick-prone terry cloth. The color is perfect for a lady - not snow white, but rather a winter white ("natural" as described). I bought a L/XL for my 5'9" girlfriend, and the length is perfect - slightly below mid-calf. And the 3/4 sleeves allow it to be worn without the risk of dragging the cuffs through breakfast eggs or soapy dishwater. She often spends a lazy day in this and a pair of white Ecco "Cuno" slip-on driving mocs as slippers (snagged them at a local off-price retailer). I like the robe so well that I'm gonna order myself either the Men's Terry Cloth Bathrobe Robe (Milano); Texere EcoFriendly Gift Bamboo Viscose, or the Men's Terry Cloth Bathrobe Robe (EcoComfort); Texere Eco Friendly Bamboo Viscose.
on August 5, 2016
Beautiful robe. Seems water absorbent and well-made. Exactly what I was looking for--I have a shorter robe (at the knees) but also wanted another longer robe so I ordered this one because this one seemed like it will fit me since I'm short. I got the white and pink one since it was cheapest, but I also wanted a white robe so it worked out great. I got the S/M and I'm 4'11" and it fits just as good as the one displayed on the model. It is a lovely, long, loose, and roomy robe that stops at mid-calf (above the ankles) and the sleeves stop right above my wrist. I'm also prego so it wraps generously around my belly and I love how it has two loops one for higher under my chest and one for mid-waist so this is good for being prego and non-prego. Overall, it's soft and comfy and I would definitely repurchase if I needed a new one.
on June 23, 2016
I bought this item as a gift for my mother for Mother's Day. I have to say that she loves it. It is a great robe to wear after the shower and upon arrival, the material felt extremely soft and would definitely be comfortable when worn. The material is of great quality and there is a cloth belt that you can wrap around the robe with loops on the side for security. After a few weeks of wearing this product, I can say that my mother loves this and wears it all the time. The only negative aspect of this robe is that after a few times in the wash, the robe does not retain its softness and plushness. Perhaps this could be alleviated with fabric softener. However, this is to be expected of anything that is soft so it is not a huge negative aspect. In summary, I would recommend this product for anyone who enjoys bath robes or is looking for one.
on March 8, 2017
Very pleased with the quality and softness of this bathrobe. I am tall and it fits below my knees so, that is nice since I am using as a bathrobe when getting out of the shower. I like the medium length sleeves with shawl collar. The robe feels so soft on the outside and inside since it is a blended bamboo fabric. I am so glad I purchased this robe instead of all terrycloth which shrinks and can be ruff on the skin.gift

Nice packaging for gift giving too in a zippered clear packing. Quality all the way!
on January 30, 2017
I love this robe. It is soft, not as heavy as the terry and not as hot as the fleece. The only minor detail is it did not have ties inside so you could insure it stays closed in case the belt would untie. I originally ordered the large and it had the inside tie straps. I wear a size 10-12 and the large was too big. I returned it and ordered the small-medium. It fits perfect.
on March 12, 2017
I like this robe after I "broke" it in. It is bulky but after about 6 or so washes...it's wonderful. It is well made and I expect I will have
it for many years to come. I'm very happy to have purchased it.
on January 10, 2017
I ordered the large because I read reviews about it not closing at the bottom and I wanted it to wrap all the way around me after I got out of my Spa. This robe is so soft and feels light but covers me completely. I am 5'4'' and weight about 140 so the large was big on me but does what I wanted it too. I would recommend it and would buy again!
on April 15, 2015
This robe is AWESOME! I was a little worried about the Large/ X Large but the fit is great and will remain so after it is laundered. The sleeves are just the right length so as they don't have to be rolled up to keep them out of the way. I am a slim 5' 7" and the length is comfortable as well. It was difficult to find a terry robe such as this in retail stores so I thought I would check out Amazon. It is "velvety" for sure and a good buy.
on March 9, 2017
Super soft and lightweight but very absorbent. This is my 2 robe from this company ; the last one lasted 5 years and wore it until it almost fell apart.