Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's Thinsulate Lined Fleece Gloves
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on February 6, 2010
These gloves kept my hands warm in below zero temperatures, and are also very comfortable. I love them. The only thing possibly wrong with them is they seem to collect lint easily. Roomie enough for a wider hand, but cozy enough for a thiner one.
on September 17, 2012
I wear a s/m in gloves. These did not come in that size but I didn't really think a medium would be too big. They are like wear my dad's gloves - long in the fingers and wide in the palms. Makes me feel like a kid (hard to do since I'm in my 50's.) Very warm and the fabric was soft & pleasant. Wore them outside today for 30+ minutes in 34 degree weather (wind chill to 27) and winds of 30+ mph, not to mention slushy rain. Never felt the cold, rain, nor the wind. Will be keeping them & adding a little tighter elastic to the wrist to keep them in place. Would purchase more if they came in a smaller size.

UPDATE: I have worn these gloves in -30 degree weather and my fingers stay warm. I have other fleece gloves but these are the warmest! LOVE these gloves!!!!
on January 30, 2010
As I have gotten older and have developed arthritis in my hands, they ache when they are cold. The gloves are actually therapeutic.
on December 30, 2013
These gloves would be even warmer if they were a bit shorter in the fingers. The medium size is usually right for me (size 7 glove) but since the fingers are nearly an inch too long, my fingers get cold. If you have long fingers, these are wonderful gloves. I especially like the clip that holds them together, and the long cuff area so my wrists don't get cold.
on January 31, 2014
Bought these gloves for my wife who reported back to me. Color is true to picture posted on Amazon. The fleece is thick and full and feels warm. The fit is average; not too bulky or tight. This is a good all 'rounder, but is not waterproof.
on January 2, 2014
I walk my son's dog he's a Husky and he loves to be out, so I need warm gloves on windy days, I live in VA, but it can get cold here but not like up north where I'm from the Boston area, so these are perfect, I bring them with me to Boston when I travel up there in the winter time it gets very cold up there in the winter, but these keep you hands so warm unlike Mittens, I can't drive or use my hands with mittens I need gloves these are awesome the fit is true to size I got a L I'm a petite person, I find that if I go a size smaller for what I should have for real it's always too small so Large fits very well. I'm 5 1
on February 7, 2010
I love these gloves. The first pair of thinsulate lined gloves I bought locally quite a few years ago, but the big chain store no longer carries them.

They are warm, fit snuggly, and wash very well; they also are value priced so as to be able to purchase different colors without breaking the bank.

And Urban Boundaries got them to me quickly; when a small problem arose, they took care of it posthaste.

I recommend the gloves and the seller.
on January 11, 2015
These gloves are quite warm and comfortable, too. I do wish there was one size larger as I have very long fingers and that makes it hard for me to find attractive gloves that still fit well, too. But they do their job and keep me warm which is important in Wisconsin! I also like that they have a clip to keep them together when you aren't wearing them!
on January 8, 2015
I measured my hands and then ordered a large (which I feared would be too big) being I'm a petite woman with lengthy, but narrow fingers. Turns out these gloves fit perfect with just a tiny bit of wiggle room. I mainly bought them to wear on my Scooter, as this is my first season of riding in cool temperatures and winds. These gloves are incredibly cozy and so far have been great in keeping my hands warm on the bike. It should be noted that they are actually pretty thick gloves, if that matters to anyone, one way or the other. For me, they are still fine for riding, but if they were much thicker, they would interfere with being able to control operating a motorcycle.
on February 8, 2014
I had been looking for this kind of glove because my fingers freeze in winter. This is so warm it does exactly what it is supposed to do. Very Happy!