We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Platform measures approximately .50"
- Molded, stretchy inner bootie wraps up the heel for a comfortable, personalized fit
- Rubber pods on the side of your foot provide enhanced traction and stability for activities like side planks
- Strategically placed rubber on the heel and toe for added durability in high-wear areas
- Hexagonal flex grooves are hot-knife cut into the midsole to create six different flex points that allow your foot to move more naturally than ever before.
- The one-piece Flyknit upper hugs your foot with a sock-like fit for incredible lightweight support. Breathable areas are seamlessly integrated in the Flyknit to provide cool comfort during your workout.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
LIGHTWEIGHT FLEXIBILITY, FIT TO MOVE. The Nike Free TR Flyknit Women’s Training Shoe ups the ante with a new, lightweight Flyknit upper that adapts to the shape of your foot, offering a locked-down feel for cardio, strength training and other gym workouts that demand flexibility and support. Lightweight Flyknit The one-piece Flyknit upper hugs your foot with a sock-like fit for incredible lightweight support. Breathable areas are seamlessly integrated in the Flyknit to provide cool comfort during your workout. Supportive Fit Molded foam lines the heel collar for a comfortable fit that helps lock your heel in place, and Flywire cables integrate with the laces to help stabilize your foot during agility training and cardio classes. NIKE FREE ORIGINS After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's golf course, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. In 2002, they examined a group of men and women with pressure measuring insoles taped to their feet, using high-speed cameras to capture images of each foot in motion. The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of shoeless running. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out. FLYKNIT ORIGINS Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B016MTF8HC
- Item model number: 718785-300
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 28, 2015
- Average Customer Review: