Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,722 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,773 reviews
on October 27, 2015
BUYER BEWARE! The true HUE leggings are amazing and are a 5 star product HOWEVER THE LEGGINGS SOLD FROM FANTIES ROOM ARE FAKES!!! They are obviously smaller sized with a smaller waistband and Asian characters on the label meaning these products are poor knockoffs from Asia and certainly not worth what they are priced at! The problem is though is THIS IS FRAUD!!!!!!
review image
22 comments| 454 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2015
After reading about these leggings on a blog months ago. I had been wanting them ever since. I finally decided to take the plunge and buy a pair just to see if the hype really does match the product. I am happy to say it does. BUT I do recommend ordering a size down if you are in between sizes like I am. I wish I had a better photo to attach but for reference I am 5'6, have a mommy pouch, NON athletic build and normally wear a 14/16 in pants and ordered a size XL. I will order a large next time because I wanted a little more shaping.

PROS:
They are SUPER soft
The waist band does what it is meant to do
No slipping down like other leggings
Comes in different sizes.
NO knee sagging

CONS:
I wish there was a control panel under the waist part since my mommy pouch showed with a tighter shirt
review image review image review image
11 comment| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2014
These leggings are thick enough too not be see through but not too thick to be obnoxiously hot. Really great for fall/spring. The thick waistband at the top is really comfortable too, also the length is perfect, not too long not too short. I'm 5'7" and there is some room for girls that are taller.
0Comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2016
HUE is a great brand and they always fit as expected. 5'7", 133lbs, 28" Waist, 35" Hips - purchased a Medium for an easy fit with room for layering thermals - they fit perfectly for me. The inseam is 30" and falls right below my ankle. These are not see-thru, they are very soft - there's really nothing negative to say about HUE, it's a great brand and delivers consistently on quality and fit - I'd recommend these to anyone looking for a nice pair of comfortable leggings that will last... (measurements for Size MEDIUM in attached photos)
on May 15, 2013
Love these leggings - wear them all the time! My favorite part is that they are NOT see-through, which is a big problem for most leggings.
0Comment| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2013
These leggings have enough support to smooth minor lumps and bumps, and are comfy enough not to feel constricting. They wash well too. I got them in black and they are still darker black than any of my other leggings - not fading. I wear leggings a lot, and if these are clean I always pick them first!
0Comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2017
This is my third purchase of Hue Women's Ultra Leggings with Wide Waistband... they're my favorite leggings ever. The ones I purchased all have the Hue name brand tag inside, no imitations as others have spoken of. I have problems finding regular pants or jeans to fit because my waist and hip measurements are disproportionate. My waist is 34, but my hip is only 41, so if I buy pants to fit my waist, they bag out on my butt. If I buy them to fit my hip, my tummy is squished and spills over, muffin top style. My problems are solved with these leggings. I probably could have gone with the Large, but I bought the XL to be on the safe side: I hate anything tight on my waist. The fit is so comfy! They have a 10 inch rise which comes up to my actual waist, mostly because they're stretchy, as opposed to regular fabrics, when the rise lands just at or below my belly button. I hate that! The waistband is 2.5" (almost 3") wide, so it keeps everything looking smooth, no muffin top. It does not roll when I sit. The hip area fits perfectly without bagging at all: they're not loose, nor are they tight across my butt. Based on my experience, I'd estimate the XL would comfortably fit a person up to 5'8" with up to a 36" waist and a 46" hip. I'm 5'2", weigh 160, my waist is 34" and hip is 41". They fit me super comfortably with room to spare, but I prefer a looser fit. I wear these with long tunic tops and they look great. The inseam on them is 30". I have a 27" inseam so they're long on me, but I just fold them up on the inside and that works fine, it's not noticeable. The color (I have black, grey, and now espresso) is well saturated and has not faded with laundering (using gentle detergent, cold water wash, low heat dry, remove and hang while still damp). The fabric - cotton rayon spandex blend- is not thin or see through, and shows no signs of pilling or snagging. If you have pets, avoid contact as pet hair clings to them. If you're in an environment with a lot of lint (for me - a physical therapy office, lots of towels) you may want to keep a lint brush handy. I wish they'd make these in more colors, I would definitely buy them! They fit great, launder well, can be dressed up or down and they look fabulous. I highly recommend them.
on December 9, 2013
I am so glad I ordered these. They fit great (I'm usually a size 14...I got a large) and are plenty long (5'4"). Exactly the right weight...not too thin, not too thick. Thanks Hue & Amazon and past reviewers!
on October 3, 2014
I ordered the grey here thinking that it was cheaper than the department store. Then, I ordered two other colors from the big dept. store. The grey ones from Amazon got a hole after the first time I wore them vs. the other pairs going strong. The quality is suspicious here, although it looked like the same packaging. Buyer beware!
on March 21, 2012
I love these leggings. I wish they came in every fabric, texture, and color, because I am now obsessed. Very comfortable, soft, and create a nice silhouette. I was torn between a medium and a large- I am 5'3" and normally wear a size 10- and the medium fit me perfectly.
11 comment| 210 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.