|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$20.99 - $31.61 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- RUNS BIG. Designed to be oversized and comfortable, more like a "boyfriend" fit. Please take this into account when ordering. You may want to order a size smaller than your normal size.
- SO CONVENIENT. This rain jacket pullover effortlessly packs away into its own front pouch pocket, for fast, easy, and compact storage. A perfect piece of outerwear that you can always keep on hand. Great for traveling.
- MULTIPLE OPTIONS. Available in a wide array of appealing colors. A portion of the sales from the jacket in pink are donated to Charles River Apparel's charitable "Be Pink Proud" program, supporting cancer-related initiatives. It is also perfect for monogramming by an online or your local monogramming service. School groups, sororities, sports teams, spirit wear...the possibilities are endless.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY. A blend of many fine details has made this rain jacket such a big seller. Features include underarm grommets, to provide proper ventilation, elasticized cuffs, and an open bottom hem with a shockcord drawstring, for a flexible and customizable fit. The hood also has adjustable drawstings, to effectively seal out wind and rain. The jacket zips halfway down, and features a front zippered pocket, and a front pouch with open sides.
- EXTENSIVE SIZE RANGE. All jacket colors are available in sizes Small through XXX-Large. The pullover does run large therefore you may want to order a smaller size.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The perfect windbreaker pullover for the woman on the go! This Pack-N-Go pullover by Charles River Apparel is super lightweight, unlined, and easily packs into its front pouch pocket and zippers closed. Great for everyday use, jogging, or just to keep in your bag or car as a "go to" item for inclement weather. This pullover is both Wind and Water-Resistant. Features elasticized cuffs and front pockets and an adjustable shock cord drawstring at the hem helps seal out wind and rain. Stay comfortable, warm, and dry all while with this super light and convenient Charles River Pack-N-Go Pullover.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B076MHDMXG
- Item model number: W9904
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 20, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fit: OK, so yes it runs a bit large but not that large. If you're looking for a slim fit this is not for you. It's not just a giant jacket, but it's wide and roomy. I am typically a small so that's what I ordered. The length was normal, but I had plenty of room for layering (which I wanted).
Weather: This jacket works great in the rain and wind. Keeps me from getting wet and prevents chills from strong winds. It's insulated so it will keep you warm but it can be worn comfortably in the mid 70s. I did wear it over long sleeves and a hoodie and still got cold when it got below the 30s so I wouldn't say it replaces a winter jacket. Probably best in Fall and Spring weather.
Things I don't like: So it does look a bit bulky which is usually fine but it's not flattering in pictures. Also the hood is oddly pointy at the top instead of rounded, which is personally think looks weird.
Thing I especially like: There is the large front pocket which is very versatile. The pocket is meant to be used to fold the jacket into for space, which you can do. You have to fold the pocket inside out though, over the jacket and it's a bit bulky. It still condensed it enough to save space though. THE REALLY GREAT PART was how convenient it made traveling! I wore it through the airport and I stored my boarding pass/ID/wallet in the pocket for safe but easy access!! I literally kept my weeks worth of spending money there for the entire week because I didn't feel safe putting it anywhere else. Very convenient (also good for snack storage!).
NOTE: THIS MELTS!!! At one point in my camping trip either the fire or a lantern literally MELTED my jacket! It's not too bad so I'm going to try to fix it, but be wary of that!! Also I wouldn't put it in the dryer!
Overall I'm happy with this purchase and would recommend!!!