BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 28, 2014
These pants fit great because I read the reviews. I am about 5' tall and weigh about 115 pounds. I do not like my pants to ride low on my hips. I ordered large and they fit comfortably in the seat. They are a little long but, since they are skinny type they can scrunch up at the bottom without being a problem.
on September 10, 2014
I was really scarred to get this because the bad reviews but I dove in.
I ordered a size bigger than mine just in case and I loved it! Fit like a glove and it worked great. I got the bright orange ones! Loved it! It was the first time I got some clothing online and it fit so well!
The fabric is awesome!
on April 8, 2014
The material is great, soft and stretchy, BUT it does run a little small. I bought a size large (I wear9/10/11) and they button but they are a little snug, will definitely have to wear a longer shirt with them. Other than that I am very happy with the quality.
on September 4, 2017
great
on May 31, 2017
Love the pants. Not see through. Worth the price!
on May 29, 2015
Love these jeans despite others say I look like a jolly rancher in them.
on February 6, 2015
I love these pants they fit ss expected and are so comfortable plus they look super cute.
on April 23, 2015
Girlfriend loves it!
on December 26, 2014
Shipped quickly but a bit snug
on March 20, 2016
Not only were the legs tighter than I expected (they are jeggings, but holy moly!), they were COMPLETELY see through. I wore nude underwear when I tried them on and you could still see the color through the pants. Ridiculous. Don't buy unless you're a size 0 into exhibitionism.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question